“Stockton Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Murrieta, United States
“Stockton Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Always a nice place to stay when visiting with my son, daughter and grandson. Excellent breakfast, nice that the buffet style is back. The food is always good. Very clean pool and patio area. The room is perfect for a weekend getaway. Comfortable beds with a nice size restroom. Staff are always willing to help and make your stay worth it. The area is okay for Stockton, but for the money it is the best Hotel I believe. I lived in Stockton for 11 years and I feel safe while I am at this Best Western.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Svang, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent response. We appreciate your loyalty to us and the Best Western Brand. Our outdoor pool and balcony rooms suit well with the awesome weather we get every summer. We look forward to you visiting again.

Shelly Vang

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bakersfield, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I travel a lot due to my job and my son's softball games. I used to love this hotel. Their service was exceptional from the nice waitress at breakfast, well informed front desk personnel to attentive management.
Now waitress at breakfast don't seem to be too friendly, front desk are short and don't provide much info of the surroundings, and management is just not around.

The rooms are not bad but for about the same price I found a better hotel, I get great customer service and for breakfast I can actually get a nice breakfast with out having to wait for restaurant to open.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Svang, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent response. I am reviewing your response immediately with all my department managers and will be discussing options on ways we can improve. I appreciate your honesty. It is unacceptable that we did not exceed your expectations. We strive to be better and will be using your feedback as an example. Please provide us another opportunity to make it right for you by contacting me at the property. I look forward to hearing more about your experience. Thank you again.

Shelly Vang
White Salmon, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed in a King non-smoking room at this hotel in July of 2012. The room was a bit small, but well detailed and furnished. I enjoyed the fridge and microwave in the room too. It was hot and the fridge kept drinks cold overnight so I didn't have to ice them as much before I traveled the next day.

The stay was rather non-descript with no disturbances or issues. The check in experience was quick and easy. The room came with a cook to order breakfast that was fantastic! I felt safe and the AC also worked well. I would stay at this property again in the future if the rate was right.

Room Tip: Get an room inside to keep out the street noises.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We only stayed for 1 night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very spacious, clean. Swimming pool also very clean. Had a drink in the bar and were offered free appetizers. Good location near shops and restaurants. Wide choice at breakfast, good quality as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn

Address: 111 E. March Ln, Stockton, CA 95207
Location: United States > California > Stockton
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn 3*
Newly renovated - May 2010 - Closest Hotel to UOP, Delta College, Restaurants and the malls are just two blocks away. Full Service Hotel, with 203 Rooms, including 7 Suites, Pool and Spa, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant and the Fireside Lounge, Rooms with Iron/ironing board, Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Wireless Internet available everywhere, Flat Screen TV's, Banquet and Meeting Facilities, 24 hrs. Front Desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Heritage Hotel Stockton
Holiday Inn Stockton
Stockton Holiday Inn

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.