“A nice night in Stockton” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
White Salmon, Washington
“A nice night in Stockton”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed in a King non-smoking room at this hotel in July of 2012. The room was a bit small, but well detailed and furnished. I enjoyed the fridge and microwave in the room too. It was hot and the fridge kept drinks cold overnight so I didn't have to ice them as much before I traveled the next day.

The stay was rather non-descript with no disturbances or issues. The check in experience was quick and easy. The room came with a cook to order breakfast that was fantastic! I felt safe and the AC also worked well. I would stay at this property again in the future if the rate was right.

Room Tip: Get an room inside to keep out the street noises.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We only stayed for 1 night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very spacious, clean. Swimming pool also very clean. Had a drink in the bar and were offered free appetizers. Good location near shops and restaurants. Wide choice at breakfast, good quality as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wish I could give a more detailed experience, but I arrived at the hotel after 9:00 pm and had to be back on the road by 6:30 am. Check in was very easy and the staff was professional. Checked me in and gave good directions to the room (appeared to be a rather large establishment) as there were three separate buildings. Upon getting to building C, the first thing I noticed was that the interior of the building was on the warm side. Upon entering the elevator there was a sign that stated there were no ice machines in building C.

The room itself was also on the warmer side. I turned the in room air on went to a late dinner. Came back about 45 minutes later and the room had cooled off nicely. Bed was very comfortable and there was no noise to speak of. Room had plenty of space except in the bathroom where there was very limited counter space.

I did not get a chance to see the complimentary breakfast as I had to leave too early. I have heard from friends who have stayed here previously that it is a good breakfast and was actually one of the reasons I originally scheduled my stay at this Best Western.

Overall, my experience was not bad, but I did not get to really make use any of the services I would use to rate it higher than average.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed in a reserved ground level room, with king bed, non smoking. We brought my wifes little dog, no problem for the hotel. Best part of this hotel was the breakfast, free and whatever you want. The location is a few miles off of I-5, so not so convenient for travelers, but we'd visit there again.

Room Tip: In the summer, I would ask for a ground floor room facing the pool and courtyard.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I reserved this room on 05/20/2013 for one Night from Hotels.com and I was placed in Building "A" on the 2nd Floor. As I went into Bldg "A" the wrenching smell of Mildew was very noticeable and I was shocked for the Lobby was really nice and It seemed very Nice other than that, I was happy with my room only thing was the Towels seemed kind of old and hard. Those were the only things that dissapointed me from giving them a 5 star. They offer a very good free breakfast for which I couldnt complain it was free, all in all I would of give them 5 stars but those were my only disspointments but I would still stay there again, It is not a bad hotel honestly they just need to clean it up a little and with the free breakfast it was worth the price. I would reccomend them though.

Room Tip: I would stay at Best Western Heritage in Stockton again.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Stockton hotels
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel
#2 of 28 in Stockton
4.5 of 5 stars 97 reviews
Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane
Courtyard by Marriott Stockton

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn

Address: 111 E. March Ln, Stockton, CA 95207
Location: United States > California > Stockton
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Stockton
#6 Business Hotel in Stockton
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn 3*
Newly renovated - May 2010 - Closest Hotel to UOP, Delta College, Restaurants and the malls are just two blocks away. Full Service Hotel, with 203 Rooms, including 7 Suites, Pool and Spa, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant and the Fireside Lounge, Rooms with Iron/ironing board, Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Wireless Internet available everywhere, Flat Screen TV's, Banquet and Meeting Facilities, 24 hrs. Front Desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Heritage Hotel Stockton
Holiday Inn Stockton
Stockton Holiday Inn

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.