“nicely surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Stockton
London, United Kingdom
“nicely surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were very pleased with our one night stay. Room was clean and big. comfortable bed. What really made a difference was breakfast. Not your standard cereals + toast, but actual, freshly made breakfast(we had eggs with sausages and potatoes). Gated entrance to the rooms- a big advantage as hotel is close to the dodgy area.
On a negative site- would prefer to have gated car park as it is close to dodgy area. There was some noise coming from other room (air con?) but didn't disturb our sleep. Cleaner was hoovering just outside our room at 9am.. a bit early but luckily we were already awaken.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Capo Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have a rewards cards and try and stay at the Best Westerns when I can but this one was not very good.
the lines were all stained I called to have them changed and told operator that I would be gone for the next several hours and that would be a good time to change them. When we arrived back linens were never changed I called again and they said housekeepers went home. they sent maintenence man over who said he doesnt change sheets. he brought other linens but they were stained worst than the originals I had to assist maintenence person install the linens. they did credit part of my points but still this is not what I expect from Best Western and never heard from management

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here last night. Easy to find with good parking.

This stayover I enjoyed one of their suites. Wow! What a nice suite. Took the elevator to the third floor (beats walk'n). Nice large living room with a couch, two chairs and a coffee table. A nice small office area. As usual; microwave, frige, coffee maker... Then the bathroom. Nice sink & mirror area aside from the toilet & shower. The shower/tub was awesome. Double shower heads over a large whirlpool-tub.
Every employee I saw, said hello with a smile. I like that.

If you go here, get the suite if possible. You will be delighted.

The free breakfast was great. You sit down, order off their menu, and their staff serve you.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nanaimo, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A large property . Although the front desk clerk provided a diagram it was poorly explained and we had difficulty in locating our room. The buildings are poorly lite and marked. There is a locked exterior door before entering the hallway to our room which proved cumbersome and inconvenient. At night while it appeared safe we were nervous walking in the parking lot to and from our car and to the front entrance. Room was an acceptable size , clean and a small clean bathroom . Front desk service was average and at initial check in was poor. The sit down full breakfast was very good with excellent service. Location is somewhat difficult and confusing to reach from the Interstate highway. At the suggestion of the night front desk officer we ate at a fabulous, economical Chinese restaurant located about 4 miles away. Overall it was not a bad experience but we would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fresno, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having stayed in many Best Western facilities I expected the same quality, usually good. There were no towels in the bathroom but were delivered when I called. Had to call again because they only brought 2 sets for four people. When checking out the desk clerk was busy with computer or wifi problems and I did not receive a final startement. Later in the day a voice message on my cell phone informed me that a $50 charge had been added to my credit card for a missing blanket. One of our party felt chilled during the night and looked for a blanket in the closet. There was none. 48 Hours later I am still waiting to talk to a manager. My credit card company is investigating . HBow many people have had this happen? I will never again stay at a Best Western.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn

Address: 111 E. March Ln, Stockton, CA 95207
Location: United States > California > Stockton
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn 3*
Newly renovated - May 2010 - Closest Hotel to UOP, Delta College, Restaurants and the malls are just two blocks away. Full Service Hotel, with 203 Rooms, including 7 Suites, Pool and Spa, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant and the Fireside Lounge, Rooms with Iron/ironing board, Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Wireless Internet available everywhere, Flat Screen TV's, Banquet and Meeting Facilities, 24 hrs. Front Desk. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Agoda, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Heritage Hotel Stockton
Holiday Inn Stockton
Stockton Holiday Inn

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.