“Great value, service, and BREAKFAST!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SAVE 15% in Stockton!
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
Seattle, Washington
“Great value, service, and BREAKFAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was a fantastic place to stay. Great price, and the hotel staff was extremely friendly. My family of 4 stayed one night on our way back up from LA to Seattle, and we're sure glad we did! The complimentary breakfast is the BEST I've ever had - there's a full breakfast menu to choose from and you get full-service with orange juice and coffee. Pool area was wonderful as well. Would definitely recommend. There was even a nice security guy patrolling the grounds outside on a bicycle.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Fresno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Recently, my son and I spent four nights at this hotel over two weekends. We were traveling for athletic tournaments. The hotel is a great find. Not only is it affordable for families, but it is in a very convenient location between a Walgreens and a Food For Less, both of which we utilized. Down the street are many family restaurants including The Outback, Marie Calendars, Red Lobster, Spaghetti Factory, Carrows, etc. One will find many major stores as well. The other great thing about this hotel is that they serve a complimentary full breafast beginning at 6 AM, which makes it a great choice for families of athletes. We saw many young athletes in the morning both weekends of our stay. There is a community college right around the corner if practice courts or fields are needed. The employees we encountered at Best Western were always friendly and smiling; this included at the front desk, breakfast room, and housekeeping. Everyone was helpful. Again, great family place to stay. The only improvement that I would recommend to Best Western is that they pay a little more attention to maintaining the grounds outside and around the perimeter of the hotel.

Room Tip: third floor of building B
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for your recent response. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We get quite a few families that travel for sports on the weekends and know they can always count on us for a full hot breakfast. We are always looking for ways to improve. I hope that you continue to stay with us. Thank you for your loyalty to the brand and to the Best Western PLUS Heritage Inn.

Everett, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We booked 2 rooms for a stop in Stockton to see family on our way to Disneyland. The front desk employee was great and granted our request for connecting rooms, 1 king and 2 queens. The rooms are really nice and comfortable. We had a nice view of the courtyard pool. It was super quiet and we were able to get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent response. You feedback is very valuable to us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast. We definitely strive for the best service in the industry. We take guest safety very seriously. The security company that monitors our property is very reputable in the City of Stockton and is confident that they are taking the extra measure to ensure all safety measures are exceeded. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Everett, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed one night at the Best Western Heritage Inn in Stockton. The hotel was a priceline win, and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the pool area and lobby are kept. The beds were comfortable, with a TV, coffee maker, and small fridge in the room. The lobby even had a fireplace with a nice bar area. The morning breakfast was impressive with a waitress and a ncie menu selection. The only downside to the hotel is its location - there is a "questionable" area right across the street. I almost felt like the hotel needed a security guard around the parking area.

Room Tip: The breakfast was great.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you so much for the great feedback. My staff works very hard day in and day out to make sure our rooms, lobby, and pool areas are well kept. I am very please you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again in the future. It's comments like yours that keeps our spirits up and allows us to work on areas of improvements. Again thank you.

209-474-3301
Springer, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Really brief review on this one. We got in about midnight. The desk person was very nice, efficient and had us in our room quickly. The room was clean, beds with crisp white sheets and the towels in the bathroom were clean.

Then this morning, June 25, 2012, we went to breakfast. This hotel has you go in sit down and order a complimentary breakfast from a pretty nice littl menu. We sat for about 15 minutes before we were waited on as there was only one person working the room. My wife and daughter ordered two eggs, over medium. This is the yolks runny and the whites firm but not brown. Well, the breakfasts came after another 15 minutes or so and every single thing on the three plates was COLD. The eggs my wife and daughter ordered were way overcooked. As a matter of fact, my daughter's eggs were exactly like I eat them, over HARD.

Also, we ordered coffee and the waitress came and brought them in to go cups instead of the china cups everyone else in the room was getting. I know it was ten minutes before the end of the breakfast time, but really, what a message to send your guests that you want them to hurry and leave.

We did tell the manager in the room about the breakfasts and all we got was "I'm so sorry." She did offer to do it over, but as we explained, we had already been there over half and hour and how much more time would we need to stay? I have to say, I am so sick of hearing, "I'm really sorry." Why can't these places just do it right the first time? Why do they have to try and do things so on the cheap, it takes away from the final product?

Also, the wireless was acting wonky, it was very slow. Again, "I'm so sorry...."

The price was right and I would probably stay again, but this was not a good first impression.

Room Tip: We stayed in A-108. Very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience. Please accept my most sincere of apologies as we did not meet your expectations. My goals and duties are to ensure all my guests receive the best service possible at every angle. Do know that I am taking the necessary steps to improve the restaurant experience. I hope for another opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me in the future when you are ready to make your reservations. I will personally assist you. Thank you again.

209-474-3301
La Quinta, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Checked into this hotel in June. After a terrible experience at another hotel the night before, we were presently surprised at the service we received at this hotel. From the first of our check-in, the front desk clerk was so helpful and the accommodations were great. We were called by the same front desk clerk that evening to find out how are room was.....Kudo's to this hotel and the staff.

Room Tip: Just request what you want and I would believe from my experience you will be accommodated.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your recent response. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to ensure each guest's expectations are exceeded. We hope that you continue to stay with us when you visit Stockton.

Again, Thank you for the wonderful compliments. If I can assist you in any future reservations, please don't hesitate to call me at 209-474-3301.
Surprise
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Front Desk staff very friendly and helpful. checking in was a pleasant experience. Room is well appointed and in good repair. Decor and bedding is up to date. No hideous comforter or foam blanket. Most equipment in the room was new to barely used. Building is old in appearance, but still functional. Outside of building could use an update, but it is freshly painted. Room is very clean, everything worked. I inspect rooms when I check-in and found nothing wrong with it. I love the clean t.v. remote idea for the rooms. No coodies on remotes handled by grimy kid hands. Fresh remote every time the room is used. Money well spent by the hotel. Housekeepers were all friendly and helpful and easy to identiy/find. Wi-fi signal is VERY strong, which rates four stars on its own for me. Hotel is a popular stop and the pool gets a lot of use, but is clean and area is well maintained.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back building "building B". It's away from the street and is the clo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!