“The best I have been to in Northern California” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99 to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3951 Budweiser Ct, Stockton, CA 95215 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #9 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Fresno, California
“The best I have been to in Northern California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The rooms are great, clean, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. The price was nice as well. We had checked into another inn which was the worst you could never imagine. We were lucky to have found America's Best Value Inn, but totally surprised as to how nice and clean the facility was. Our room had a computer chair, fridge, flat screen television, in room coffee, all the bells that made it feel like home. We will always stay there when in the area, very pleased.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Mina P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest we truly appreciated your kind review of your recent stay with us. We and our staff take pride in serving our guests and help them feel like home. We will look forward to seeing you in the near future

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The rooms are big and clean, and there is great service , what more can one ask for? The location is perfect as it is right by the highway. This is the best place to go to when one visits in Stockton! I am definitely , without doubt, going here again.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mina P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear guest thank u very much for taking time to write about your recent stay with us. Our staff goes the the extra mile so our guest feel like home away from home. Thank u very much
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am a former resident of Stockton who returns often and when I am in town I always stay at the Best Value Inn off Highway 99. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the staff is great. The Hotel has major access to Highway 99 and Interstate 5 and most restaurants. They serve a continental breakfast and always have fruit and water available during non breakfast hours.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mina P, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Guest Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing this review. Our staff tries to make each guest feel safe secure and comfortable.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say that I'm gonna come back to this hotel every time that I visit Stockton. Not only are the hosts friendly and welcoming but they made sure that my stay was worth every penny. My room was clean and the location was perfect off the 99. I couldn't have asked for a better stay.

-Very kind staff
-clean rooms
-swimming pool
-free wifi
-delicious continental breakfast

• Stayed February 2012
Mina P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear guest we appreciate your kind review. Thank you very much and it feels great to be appreciated for all the hard work we and our staff do.Once again thank u and look forward to your future stay
Solana Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I come to stay in Stockton pretty often for business trips, I was delighted to stay near a place close to the freeway for easier commute and loved having all the food choices so close around. The area seemed safe noticing the police officers coming to eat around variety of fast food places. The continental breakfast came handy in the morning when I was in a hurry to leave. The rooms were clean, they need to replace the furniture soon. I was glad to also see new TV's in the rooms which was definitely a plus for me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Mina P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Guest Thank you very much for taking time out to write a review of our hotel. We thrive to make our every guest stay enjoyable and pleasant. We hope to see in near future
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son and I occasionally need to get a room when we are attending one of his kart races, which generally takes us off the beaten path. Funds are very tight, so we tend to end up in places at the lower end of the price scale. We were pleasantly surprised when we stepped into our room. Was spacious and in good condition. The proprietors are quite apparently focused on this being one of the best ABV's. Didn't meet him, but she is delightful. This is now our hotel for the Stockton Little 99 Karting events. Less than ten easy minutes to the fairgrounds. One more thing, we tend to find that the showers in our inexpensive stays leave a lot to be desired. Shower was good.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from garbage dumpster. It's serviced at 4 am.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
dear guest we r delighted that you put your trust in us for your hospitality need with your family. We thrive to make guest service is our priority. We thank u for your trust in us and we will see u soon
san jose, Ca USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

It started badly when my family and I attempted to check in and the person at the desk insisted we had no reservations. I had reserved 5 rooms on line for a family gathering in Stockton for the weekend. I showed the clerk at the desk my phone with the confirmation emails for each of the 5 rooms and she still insisted she had no reservations. What good is it do reserve online if the motel will not honor it? Luckily for us, and I found out why afterwards, they had rooms so we stayed for the weekend. But she would not honor the online reservation price and charged us more, but at that point I couldn't be choosy. The rooms seemed clean but poorly furnished. It was summer in Stockton, 110 degrees, yet the air conditioners in the rooms seemed to be on some type of timer. They would go off automatically after a while. So during the night, you'd wake up in a sweat and have to turn the air back on several times. Maybe the one in my room was broken, I don't know. The window lock on one room was broken. It was on the first floor so was a security concern. At night there were many shady looking people coming and going in and out of the hotel and doing who knows what. I did NOT feel safe and would not stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Stockton East/Hwy 99? Share your experiences!