“Very nice Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Manhattan Beach, California
“Very nice Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here because of a bowling tournament in Stockton. Very nice staff and clean hotel. room was great, close to many restaurants. Would definitely stay there again. Parking was easy, and the Hotel had a great bar area for coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Jdaltoria, Thank you for staying with us and I hope you did well in your Bowling Tournament. We also sincerely appreciate you taking the time to complete a review for us! Our staff is dedicated to providing a level of service that makes our guest experiences an exceptional one. I noticed you gave us high marks for sleep quality, we had just replaced our mattresses and we are glad you enjoyed them. Next time you'll also have to join us in the Bistro for dinner and a drink! We look forward to welcoming you back.

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
mammoth lakes ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my peaceful stay. The room was large enough and very clean. The beds and bedding were nice. It's an extremely quiet hotel. I spent a lot of time in my room as I wasn't feeling well. There were good TV channel choices and the hotel was quiet and peaceful allowing me to rest. Also, I left my cel-phone in my room when I checked out and they took the time to look up another number to reach me at and called to let me know they had my phone. They also helped with directions when I was leaving. Overall a very nice place to spend a couple of days.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
We are very happy to hear about your stay with us this past June! Although you weren't feeling well, it is nice to know that you still enjoyed your room and overall experience. We are currently in the process of getting new mattresses for our rooms, so we can even improve the level of comfort for our guests. Our staff absolutely understands how important it is to stay connected, especially when traveling, so we had to make sure to reach out to you to ensure you were able to do so. Thank you again, sierranancy, for taking the time to recognize and review the hotel.
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love this hotel. Stayed here two nights. In a beautiful part of town, has a nice outdoor pool and very very nice staff. Good "bistro" with a cook who will make you anything you want for breakfast. Prices are reasonable. Also, rooms inexpensive at this time of the year. I paid $119 a night and stayed for two nights.

Room Tip: any room is good here. I always choice one with a king bed. My room this time had an outdoor balcony...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
WendyS58, we appreciate your feedback about the Courtyard Stockton! I'm happy you had time to enjoy our hotel during your stay, from the balcony to the breakfast at our Bistro. I will share your kind words about our staff, we are always happy to know when we were able to win another loyal customer!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stay at this Marriott 3 to 4 times a year to visit family. The staff is incredibly attentive and kind, the hotel is clean and situated in a beautiful area of Stockton known as Brookside. There's a lovely waterway just across the street. A block away In walking distance is "CocoRo To-go", love the sushi and Udon soup. And Mezzo is right there, an upscale Italian restaurant...
The hotel lounge is actually a great place to hang out, they have a bar at night and a fire pit by the pool. Could not recommend this place enough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but overlooking the pool is a real treat.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
We appreciate you continually choosing to stay at Courtyard Stockton when you're in town. I will share your kind words about our staff and cleanliness, we are grateful for your acknowledgement. I agree CocoRo and Mezzo are great places to eat and so close; or even Casa Flores if your in the mood for Mexican food. Now that the weather is becoming even nicer, I am sure our guests are going to enjoy your tip about the patio and fire pit area... grab a cocktail from the Bistro and relax! We are looking for our next chance to wow you!
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed here as a solo female for a work trip. Obviously being in Stockton I was very concerned with my safety. As I drove into the neighborhood where this hotel is located I was very pleased to find it in an upscale part of town that was very clean & well manicured. Being extra cautious I still did not want to leave the hotel once settled to get food so the bistro in the lobby that sells small dinner meals was perfect. Newly remodeled with a very modern design, extra clean, gorgeous pool/spa and patio area. My room was very comfortable with 2 queen beds with very nice/soft linens. Very quiet, great nights sleep and bistro in the lobby for breakfast. I'd definitely recommend staying here for anyone with a business trip.

Room Tip: Extra security if you don't stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Sweetonme, we appreciate you taking the time to review the Courtyard by Marriott Stockton! It is always nice to hear that the experience was better than expected; for instance, that you were comforted to find that we are located in the lovely Brookside community of Stockton. While we near many restaurants and businesses, our other close neighbor is the local Country Club! Our Bistro makes it convenient for our guests to grab an easy breakfast meal, Starbucks and bite for dinner all without having to leave the property. Thank you again for staying with us and it is a pleasure to hear you would return when back in the Stockton area.
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great stay! ALL of the employees were wonderful - very welcoming and friendly!
Had 2 queens and my sisters and I were very comfortable. Wi-fi easy - able to print out flight boarding passes easily. The restaurant/bar was great! We had breakfast, Happy Hour and Dinner there a couple times and the service and food was excellent. My sisters and I would go back again! The area around the hotel was nice and a great location!

Room Tip: We were in the 2nd floor overlooking the parking lot and it was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
PianoPaula, thank you so much for taking the time to review the Courtyard Stockton! We are so glad that you enjoyed our accomodations and felt like a Queen in our Double Double rooms. We focus on making sure that your experience with us is memorable from beginning to end and the interactions with our staff were top notch. I'm happy to know that you will be back, we'll be waiting!
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

King suite with oversize tub. No breakfast, decent wi-fi. Business center had good machines with good laser printer. The room heater was a bit noisy at first, but it eventually calmed down. Easy to find.

Room Tip: Always go for ground level if you can get it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Stockton, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
DrCindy87, it sounds like you stayed in one of our lovely Spa King guest rooms andI am glad to know you enjoyed your room and exprience at Courtyard Stockton. Next time, we hope you join us in our Bistro for breakfast, where we offer Starbucks coffee and several tasty choices. We are looking to creat breakfast inclusive rates in the future. Thank you and visit us again!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Stockton? Share your experiences!