“Superior customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Stockton, California, United States
“Superior customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just wanted to thank Renie and Ashley for the excellent customer service they provided me. My stay was perfect and I will be back for sure! The young ladies were polite and efficient. When I had a question or an issue, they were on spot. LOL.(meaning they couldn't have done it better). The breakfast was awesome,. I chose the biskit s and gravy for myself. If you go to Stockton or pass through and need a place to stay, Quality Inn on March Lane is the place. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: My room faced the pool and it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bloomington, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Over a dozen cars damaged in the parking lot when someone cut off the catalytic converters and punctured gas tanks to steal gas. No outside security cameras. Tow truck driver advised this is common in this area. Rooms should have been cleaner.

Room Tip: One you can park your car in if you want to be able to drive it the next day.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We found the hotel perfect for an overnight stay. Breakfast was plentiful and varied and good.
Rosa and Renee both went out of their way to make sure our stay was good.
We'll stop there again next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We planned no staying two nights but stayed one. The rooms were dingy and dirty. The bathroom was mildewy and dirty. Looked like the inside of the bathroom door had never been cleaned. There was lots of mildew on the walls and ceiling. The doors didn't close without yanking them shut. Old tube tv. We won't ever stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Milwaukie
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the misfortune to stay here one night on my way to AZ to see my ill father. The lobby was nice and that's where it ended. The admitting clerk had little knowledge of the area. I was given a room by the pool which was fine. But the bed had a old wrinkled bedspread, one thin, too small blanket that I am sure was from a thrift store. The exposed box springs were wrapped in plastic that was ripped in several places. The sheets were wrinkled. I called for another blanket and the assistant manager brought one the same as the one on the bed. I complained and was given another room which was only marginally better. In the second room, there were grease (?) stains on the bottom of the bathtub! The assistant manager was not very successful at hiding her exasperation at having to deal with my complaints. Customer service is quite obviously not a priority for this Quality Inn site. I am pretty sure the profit margin is their focus not the comfort of the guest. I would never stay there again under any circumstances and would advise anyone else to look elsewhere for even the most basic lodgings.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have stayed at this location before and during our last visit noticed remodeling was being done. The remodel work is very nice rooms are very fresh and inviting. This location has always had great breakfast and we were once again pleased with the quality and variety of food. I was very ill on my way to California and Renie was very helpful getting me in a downstairs room so I didn't have to trek up stairs. I cannot say enough good things about Renie she really was the icing on the cake! Great staff makes such a difference.

Room Tip: You don't have to use the entrance by In N Out you can pass that entrance make a right at the li...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Palmdale, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Well I figure I try this hotel since I stay in a lot of hotel every week......
Well I check in at 7 pm Didn't real feel COMFORTABLE with the check in clerk....... She gave me my room key and went to the room.......Boy was the room small.......Well I'm already here make the best out of it....... So
I figure I turn on the TV.... couldn't find the remote so I called the front desk......told her the remote was missing.....She said she look for one and call me back......a few minutes later she called back and said she has one but i had to go to the front desk and get it..... i said ok..... well went to sleep and woke up early morning about 5 am...... i figure ill go get coffee in the lobby..... well it was lock so i rang the door bell..... waited for about 5 min no one came..... i gave up and started to get ready to checkout..... about 6 am i saw the night clerk at the outside check out window........ i ask her what time breakfast is she 7 am...... i said why so late...... she said sorry..... i am not too happy with this last stay............. I guess being a diamond member for choice hotel doesn't matter for this hotel...... oh well once in a while you will experience a bad stay.........

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!