“Your average budget hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
“Your average budget hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is your pretty average, but the price is good. We stayed at a Quality Inn in Vacaville the previous day, and the Stockton one was a very big downgrade. The room was pretty clean, although there were some stains on the floor. One other thing, the shower head was too low!

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

staff was great food was great and I really loved the cleaning!!!!!!!!! I had a ball they took pictures of me when I needed them to and it was great.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Plenty of parking for a huge RV out-front (make sure to get your parking pass from the desk clerk). Pool was closed for the winter - boo. No gym. No hot tub. But hey, it's got a bed, it's got a shower, it's got a TV, even FREE Wifi (very slow). So if that's all you need to have a good night's rest, this place is it for the price! Don't expect much more. Watch those curtains though. The one in my room didn't exactly provide complete privacy(since the drapes didn't cover the edge of the window and did not completely cover the inside of the room from outside peepers). Interior sink lights were flickering. *LOL* My room was downstairs so yes, I could totally hear my upstairs neighbors stomping left and right. Also could hear my neighbors outside yelling at each other across the corridor. Also could hear the bumpin'-n-grindin' noises through the wall. Somebody really liked R-Kelly music. *LOL* No in-room fridge or microwave. But they will allow you to use the microwave to heat your food at their lobby area(where the FREE breakfast is not bad). Toast, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, milk, OJ, muffins, etc. Enjoy the free Krispy Kreme donuts all day too. The girls at the front desk were super-nice & friendly. I did notice 2 puppies the manager kept around so I asked whether this was a pet-friendly hotel. They said "No. But we may make an exception." I mentioned my 108 lbs. potty-trained Rottweiler. The answer for me was "no." I stayed here for work. 1 night's sleep was good. Overall: I slept, showered, & I shaved. No complaints if you don't need all the glitz-n-glamor. This was a good night's rest at a decent rate.

Room Tip: Unless they've fixed the drapes in room 119, ask for another room. These drapes don't provid...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
McMinnville, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

The staff at the Quality Inn, in Stockton, CA. went way out of their way for us on our family vacation a couple of months ago. We were heading back from Anaheim, and we were exhausted. Their flexibility saved the day for us. Thank you!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

By far the worst quality inn we've been too I would not recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed January 2012
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

It was an awesome stay....very private! The front desk girl (Renie) an the manager were very nice an recpectful an helpful! One thing i noticed about Renie was that she remembers faces an names.... My stay here was comfortable for me once again!!!

Room Tip: Get a non smoking...they are nicer an cleaner unless you white trash
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Concord, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed in the hotel over the weekend. I had my nephews, sisters, and brothers with me. We had a really good time. The pool was awesome. The lady at the front desk (Renie) was fabolous. She assisted us with anything that we needed. She even called the room 10 mins after we got there to make sure everything was ok. The breakfast was a little cold. But you had a microwave to warm those biscuits. We will be staying there again soon!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!