“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Stockton, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Visit Tuesdays and have the Albondigas. But leave some for me! The waitresses are helpful and friendly; you can eat in or get food to go. There are daily specials, and one of the few Mexican restaurants that serve whole beans (de la holla.)Rice and beans served with most meals.

Visited December 2012

80% Recommend
Nor Cal
“best mexican joint in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My husband and I come here often for breakfast. Staff is quick, nice, and pretty! They are all so sweet. Food is great! The chips and salsa are soo good! I think they make their own tortillas though I'm not sure. My favorite dish is their New York Strip with Chipotle sauce.. yumm. Breakfast is always good, even their french toast is awesome!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Valley, California
“Good Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

For the most part they have typical Mexican food, but the shrimp plates are usually very yummy. I would eat there more often if they had more healthy choices with less grease, sauce and heavy cheese.

Visited February 2012
Central Coast, CA
“A great find while travelling Interstate 5 in Stockton...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I "triangulated" Suzy's (it is spelled Susy's) with other travel/food sites and this one jumped out at us. We were headed home from Incline Village (Tahoe) and the sound of more traditional mexican fare with homemade tortillas and whole beans caught our attention. The table tried a variety of options. The servings are HUGE, and the combination meals include a trip to a salad bar. I had a beef enchilada and chile relleno, delicious taste without the typical americano "cheese overkill." All really enjoyed the experience, an older established location with great service.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern California
“Haven't found my favorite thing yet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I went with my brother for lunch and we ordered carne asada. It was more like beef jerkey. However, I am sure there are other things I would like just gotta keep trying. Chips and salsa were good.

• Visited March 2012