“DELICIOUS....!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 460 Restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: Japanese
“DELICIOUS....!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Its been consistently good..it can't get any better. The "Tuna Ceviche".is my favorite.I just wish they would open during the afternoon and offer a larger variety of drinks.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“Fantastic Japanese food - My favorite restaurant in Stockton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cocoro is a true gem with an outstanding menu! The food is exceptionally creative and beautifully presented - a visual delight as well as a taste delight. Dining here is a totally satisfying experience. I always prefer to sit at the sushi bar in order to watch the preparations. Can't recommend this place highly enough. Really wonderful!

Visited July 2013
“Oishi desu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Delicious in Japanese. (It's been a while since I studied Japanese.) This is a classy place. Their SPB(salmon, pineapple, bacon nigiri) is to die for. My mouth waters for it even before I take a bite. The combination of the creamy salmon, the crunchy, salty bacon, the sweet pineapple, the red onion curls and the tabasco sauce...... need I say more? Many other offerings are great. Go for their signature roll - the Cocoroll. The Asparagus roll with the Bulgoki beef. Stop me!

Visited June 2013
Stockton, California
“Same Old Song”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I'd give the food a solid 3 stars, however get real, this is not what paying high prices is all about. I rate the ambiance a big O stars simply based on excessive noise and very poor seating arrangements. If you are satisfied by waiting for a few good, non cafeteria seats, then rate it higher for your self, not me. The service can vary anywhere between 2 to 4 stars but when you toss the host in the pile 1 to 2 stars at most. However try to talk to the manager - good luck - don't care - so a big - 1 for the staff. By the way, please don't go unless you like wasting big bucks.

Stockton, California
“Best Restaurant in Northern California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been addicted since the day it opened. If I could have arranged it we would have had our wedding reception here!
Consistently highest quality raw fish; talented chefs prepare wonderful meals. If you don't care for sushi you can still have a top notch dinner from the cooked items. Spicy-crunchy scallop roll best ever.
Now that they offer a selection of draft japanese beer it is even better.
Sometimes we've waited an hour for a table in peak season, but it is worth it.

Visited February 2013