“Good Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 456 restaurants in Stockton
Cuisines: American
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This Applebee's has good food great service and the price is right! First of all, the drinks were great. Marguritas (left with the shaker on the table :-) ) and a great Martini. We both ordered great good tasting steaks and were too full for dessert! The hostes was super friendly and had time to talk with us. I don't get the bad reviews. We had a good time!

64% Recommend
San Joaquin, California
“Just what I wanted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The waiter, Jose was perfect. I described what I wanted. Something spicy and thick. After a few clarifying questions, he suggested the Steak Fettuccine, which was one of the 2 for $24 with an appetizer. Just spicy enough and with a thick sauce thinly covering the pasta it was just right.

They have a device on the table where you could make your order, add to your order, play a game, see the dessert menu then pay when you are finished. It was fun browsing the pages of the device.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockton, California, United States
“You can count on loud people and lower class people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I used to always take my kids here to eat but in the last few years it looks like lots of rif raf are going there to eat. I was sitting with my kids and these ladies were dropping the F word left and right no one told them to keep it down or anything I will not go back and definatly not take my kids

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cottage Grove, Oregon
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I love Applebee's, but the drinks at this one were not very good, but the food was.

Visited June 2012
“For an Applebee's it's good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Service was very good. Very friendly and quick. Ian surprised at the low ratings Hard to rave over Applebee's food but it was well prepared and better than other locations I've been to.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere