“Great customer service and best price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Stockton

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Stockton to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Stockton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1707 W Fremont St, Stockton, CA 95203 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Los Angeles, California
“Great customer service and best price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was looking for a place to stay and to have fun, when I was looking I fund a red roof inn. at first it look like just another hotel but when I walk in and the person at the front desk ask me in what she can help me she ask me not only if I needed a room but also what other thing I wanted to do for my trip, and she give me information of places like restaurants, night clubs and places to visit, she was very friendly and care for me to have a great time and a good experience so I decide to my next trip be again in the same Red Roof Inn. special congrats to the lady at the front desk Lorena she is the best front desk worker I ever meet.

Room Tip: the best rooms are in the front of the hotel with better view and less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed at the red roof inn on our way home from a family reunion and this hotel was very clean and the customer service was great and fast our room was clean and one of the housekeepers was very nice thank you rosa we will reture to this hotel and will recommend this hotel to our family members thanks red roof inn best hotel stay in stockton so far

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rancho Santa Margarita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is easy access from Free Way. The receptionist was friendly. Checking was fast. I wanted room on the 1st floor, so even my allocated room was on 2nd floor, she accommodated my request and give me room downstairs,

No restaurants near by, but Dominos delivers till 11:00 PM, so do not have to go out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Do to a change of operation in my workplace, I have found myself in need of a place to stay in Stockton area. I have found The Red Roof Inn on Fremont Street to be a very clean, confortable home away from home. The staff are very helpful at all times. I want to thank Lorena and all the staff at the Red Roof Inn to making me fell at home.
I would Highly recondmend to stay at if your coming to Stockton CA.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
San Leandro, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

for me i love the idea of having hard wood floors,the new color,of the rooms and the intire hotel,the pool is always clean and in good condition for swimming, very good rooms and specious big and clean,this place is great because yhe location,the staff is very friendly,efficient and capable in adressing all your consernces and problems that cut happen, if you need something they are very good in helping you with yourneeds like towels,extrapillows, etc.

Room Tip: chose a place with wood looking floors they are more clean like the ones at red roof inn, in stockto...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was very nice, after the remodeling very friendly personnel, great pool area, very clean rooms, perfect location close to tourist area, great price perfect place to stay for family, busines or pleasure

Room Tip: great price really clean and easy axces to freeway 5 and quite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel was nice the rooms very small, nice for 2 people. They were clean and very updated. I loved the idea of having hard wood floors instead of carpet, great idea more hotel should go with that idea. Customer service was good. Now with that being said, for the scary part. There seems to be a lot of crime at night in this area. They had a security guard (which is good). at night my husband and I noticed a lot of night time activity. We were standing outside and it got pretty scary people yelling, cars coming and going , needless to say we went back inside locked the door, and didn't coming out til it was time to leave in the morning. The breakfast well what breakfast we didn't see one, coffee nothing. Over all because of the area I don't think we would stay there again, during the day looks safe, but at night not so much.....

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area check it out......Looks could be deceiving.......
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
redroofstockton, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Stockton, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. So glad to hear that our staff and guest rooms kept you comfortable.

We’re always striving to exceed our guests’ expectations, so it’s always a treat to hear back from folks who enjoyed staying with us.

Management was informed about the night activity you reported in the area. We discussed some sort of security system being set up that would make our valued guests feel more protected and hopefully prevent these encounters.

We truly look forward to your next stay with us, and thank you again for the kind comments!

Hotel Manager.

Been to Red Roof Inn Stockton? Share your experiences!