“hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Stockton

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Stockton to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Stockton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1707 W Fremont St, Stockton, CA 95203 (Formerly Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
Roseville, California
“hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Do to a change of operation in my workplace, I have found myself in need of a place to stay in Stockton area. I have found The Red Roof Inn on Fremont Street to be a very clean, confortable home away from home. The staff are very helpful at all times. I want to thank Lorena and all the staff at the Red Roof Inn to making me fell at home.
I would Highly recondmend to stay at if your coming to Stockton CA.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Leandro, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

for me i love the idea of having hard wood floors,the new color,of the rooms and the intire hotel,the pool is always clean and in good condition for swimming, very good rooms and specious big and clean,this place is great because yhe location,the staff is very friendly,efficient and capable in adressing all your consernces and problems that cut happen, if you need something they are very good in helping you with yourneeds like towels,extrapillows, etc.

Room Tip: chose a place with wood looking floors they are more clean like the ones at red roof inn, in stockto...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was very nice, after the remodeling very friendly personnel, great pool area, very clean rooms, perfect location close to tourist area, great price perfect place to stay for family, busines or pleasure

Room Tip: great price really clean and easy axces to freeway 5 and quite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel was nice the rooms very small, nice for 2 people. They were clean and very updated. I loved the idea of having hard wood floors instead of carpet, great idea more hotel should go with that idea. Customer service was good. Now with that being said, for the scary part. There seems to be a lot of crime at night in this area. They had a security guard (which is good). at night my husband and I noticed a lot of night time activity. We were standing outside and it got pretty scary people yelling, cars coming and going , needless to say we went back inside locked the door, and didn't coming out til it was time to leave in the morning. The breakfast well what breakfast we didn't see one, coffee nothing. Over all because of the area I don't think we would stay there again, during the day looks safe, but at night not so much.....

Room Tip: If you are not familiar with the area check it out......Looks could be deceiving.......
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
redroofstockton, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Stockton, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. So glad to hear that our staff and guest rooms kept you comfortable.

We’re always striving to exceed our guests’ expectations, so it’s always a treat to hear back from folks who enjoyed staying with us.

Management was informed about the night activity you reported in the area. We discussed some sort of security system being set up that would make our valued guests feel more protected and hopefully prevent these encounters.

We truly look forward to your next stay with us, and thank you again for the kind comments!

Hotel Manager.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Mom and I stopped in Stockton at the Red Roof. Reviews had been mixed. It was a lovely place. The outside was very attractive. Our 2 bed room was spacious, quiet, well appointed and CLEAN. The Staff were all very friendly, efficient, and capable. The pool was small. The breakfast was nice but not abundant. We would definitely stay again. It is located right off the freeway but there is a park nearby.

Room Tip: Floors 2 and 3 have a view of the water. Even the back rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family took a road trip from southern California to Yosemite. We usually take one big vacation a year. We booked our hotel in advance, we had 3 rooms. Because of our road trip we didn't arrive until 10 pm that night when we arrived there were about 5 prostitutes outside with pimps. We were so frightened we drove around for 30 minutes trying to cancel our stay and because it was after 6 pm they wouldn't allow us to cancel. I'm positive the owner has some sort of deal with the drug dealers and pimps there is no way he doesn't know this is going on. They don't even try to hide it!. After delegating with our families (it was 15 of us in a 15 passenger van) we were so exhausted we decided to sleep a couple of hours and leave at dawn. I was so afraid we would get our van stolen I parked it in front of the office and took my 1 year old daughters car seat in the room with me.

The rooms were disgusting! they were not vacuumed and when I pulled the cover, the sheets were covered with pubic hair. I had to put the covers back on and put my own blanket over it so my daughter could sleep on it. The restrooms were old, dirty and also covered with pubic hair.

They offer complimentary breakfast, Biggest joke!!! when I walked in they had a mini fridge with two rotting apples and one orange sitting in there. coffee was super old and they offered a Danish bread as your breakfast. when I asked them for orange juice the lady brought out a gallon of Tampico. If your not familiar with Tampico its citrus punch, you can buy a gallon at the grocery store for a dollar.

I was so upset by this time I went complain at the front desk and of course the receptionist said the manager was not there and there was nothing she could do with out his approval. That she would try to give us a 20.00 discount, which of course we never saw.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
redroofstockton, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Stockton, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Red Roof Inn and thanks for staying with us.

We have investigated the points mentioned in the review.

Our apologies for the inconvenience howsoever.

Every step has been taken to enhance the safety and security for our guests.

The room cleanliness and the breakfast department are being professionally upgraded and checked. The front desk staff have been given additional training.

Please consider staying with us again and see the change.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Red Roof Inn Stockton? Share your experiences!