“My stay was great.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
Stockton, California
“My stay was great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Your staff at the front desk was always help full, especially Virginia. I am not from Stockton and whenever I had questions on the area she always had a great attitude, easy to talk to and always had an answer for me.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to hear that our front desk staff and team member Virginia were so helpful during your stay with us. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Stockton, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Well being put up in this hotel by my company and being here for 2weeks already all seemed ok until my car was broken into in broad day lite sometime between 10-1pm my car was alarmed and locked when I reported it to front desk all they told me was that they were not responabil for it and that there have been several inadents just this last month alone of course this is good to no after you check in

• Stayed November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for this incident you had during your stay with us and the lack of compassion shown by the staff. Your comments were reviewed by the staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at SML@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I just wanted to say that the staff you have here is beyond a good match for your team! Great people, always smiling and really make you feel at home! Question's are always answered, help with the Internet connection ETC.. EVERYTHING. Clean, efficient and business environment is an A+! Thanks again for this great time at this Extended Stay America.

Jacob

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Jake - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property, we always love seeing that we made your trip enjoyable. It's great to hear that we were able to make you feel so comfortable and at home.

Corona, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My co-worker and I recently stayed here and were pleased with what we got for $85. The hotel was in good condition and the room was clean and nicely decorated. We didn't really use the kitchen but it was decent and the fridge was a regular sized one. They don't clean you room until after seven days but it doesn't matter that much when you are there for a day or two. They will give you fresh towels. There could be more choices in the morning for breakfast-they have packaged muffins, fruit and granola bars. The coffee was pretty good. Also, dogs are allowed to stay there. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. My one big criticism was trying to find it. The hotel isn't visible on March Ave. It's behind Chase Bank and a few other buildings (Starbucks is one). I told the desk clerk they need a sign on the street directing you to the hotel since we drove by twice before we saw it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. We appreciate you letting us know that the hotel sign was not easy to see; we will looking at ways to rectify this as we want the hotel to be easily accessible for all our valued guests. Still, we are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay complete with friendly service.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Christina and Lauren always helpful every time I stay at this hotel. when ever I need to fax or receive a fax they are always glad to lend a helpful hand. Anytime I had a package or important envelope delivered, they would take the extra mile on letting me know that my package has arrived and that it's at the front desk when ever you return to the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Reid - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read such wonderful comments about staff member Lauren and myself. The entire staff is always more than happy to go that extra mile and lend a helpful hand anytime to make guest feel more at home. It is truly always a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience during your stay. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is my second time staying here and I hate it every time I have to leave. It is very relaxing and the newly renovated rooms are very comfortable.
Also the staff here is very friendly, and always helpful.
Christina is very sweet and attentive, and always makes me smile. Plus always accommodates the majority of my request.
I will be staying here again......can't wait......

Room Tip: No bad rooms I know of
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Charles - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel I am so thrilled to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and excellent customer service . We take great pride in making sure all our guests feel at home away from home.

lethab2000
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm a travel nurse and stay in suite style hotels on a regular basis, this place is very no frills. I work with several other nurses staying here and the ones with pets say the rooms are ok. One of the nurses without a pet was put on an upper floor and found a crack pipe in her room.Some of the people staying here seem a little shady, when I asked they said some people had been here 2 years, there are families living here. If there was a Candlwood Suites here I'd move out in a heartbeat.My room is clean and everything works. A security guard roams the parking lot at night. The staff is all very friendly.

Room Tip: First floor is away from longtimers
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know about your co-worker’s issue, we are sorry for this issue but we did resolve it right away and she is now a very satisfied guest.

We are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and fully functional room which is our standard. Our customer service is parallel to any four star hotel and we are also one of the only hotel chains that provide our Guests with a fully equipped kitchen along with a complimentary grab and go breakfast each morning. Our goal has always been to provide the best value in lodging.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you and your co-workers back in the future at any of our locations nationwide.