“Worth the price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 27 hotels in Stockton
Corona, California
“Worth the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My co-worker and I recently stayed here and were pleased with what we got for $85. The hotel was in good condition and the room was clean and nicely decorated. We didn't really use the kitchen but it was decent and the fridge was a regular sized one. They don't clean you room until after seven days but it doesn't matter that much when you are there for a day or two. They will give you fresh towels. There could be more choices in the morning for breakfast-they have packaged muffins, fruit and granola bars. The coffee was pretty good. Also, dogs are allowed to stay there. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. My one big criticism was trying to find it. The hotel isn't visible on March Ave. It's behind Chase Bank and a few other buildings (Starbucks is one). I told the desk clerk they need a sign on the street directing you to the hotel since we drove by twice before we saw it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. We appreciate you letting us know that the hotel sign was not easy to see; we will looking at ways to rectify this as we want the hotel to be easily accessible for all our valued guests. Still, we are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay complete with friendly service.

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Christina and Lauren always helpful every time I stay at this hotel. when ever I need to fax or receive a fax they are always glad to lend a helpful hand. Anytime I had a package or important envelope delivered, they would take the extra mile on letting me know that my package has arrived and that it's at the front desk when ever you return to the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Reid - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read such wonderful comments about staff member Lauren and myself. The entire staff is always more than happy to go that extra mile and lend a helpful hand anytime to make guest feel more at home. It is truly always a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your experience during your stay. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is my second time staying here and I hate it every time I have to leave. It is very relaxing and the newly renovated rooms are very comfortable.
Also the staff here is very friendly, and always helpful.
Christina is very sweet and attentive, and always makes me smile. Plus always accommodates the majority of my request.
I will be staying here again......can't wait......

Room Tip: No bad rooms I know of
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Charles - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel I am so thrilled to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and excellent customer service . We take great pride in making sure all our guests feel at home away from home.

lethab2000
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm a travel nurse and stay in suite style hotels on a regular basis, this place is very no frills. I work with several other nurses staying here and the ones with pets say the rooms are ok. One of the nurses without a pet was put on an upper floor and found a crack pipe in her room.Some of the people staying here seem a little shady, when I asked they said some people had been here 2 years, there are families living here. If there was a Candlwood Suites here I'd move out in a heartbeat.My room is clean and everything works. A security guard roams the parking lot at night. The staff is all very friendly.

Room Tip: First floor is away from longtimers
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know about your co-worker’s issue, we are sorry for this issue but we did resolve it right away and she is now a very satisfied guest.

We are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and fully functional room which is our standard. Our customer service is parallel to any four star hotel and we are also one of the only hotel chains that provide our Guests with a fully equipped kitchen along with a complimentary grab and go breakfast each morning. Our goal has always been to provide the best value in lodging.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you and your co-workers back in the future at any of our locations nationwide.
West Coast
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I booked a one-night stay at Extended Stay America because of all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was a nice size, it smelled a bit musty, but it looked clean. My husband and I did not complain. We became aware of the problem the next morning when we left the hotel. We noticed our truck was sounding differently, so we pulled into a parking lot, looked under the truck, and saw that the catalytic converter was missing. We drove back to the motel. There in the spot where the truck had been parked were 5 nuts that had been unscrewed from the missing catalytic converter along with a crumb-filled cupcake paper. Our catalytic converter had been stolen from our truck as it was parked in the parking lot right in front of the motel! The front desk staff member was sympathetic and indicated she would make a report to corporate, but that she could give us no evidence of such. She gave us information for filing an online report with the Stockton PD, which we did immediately while sitting in the lobby. She indicated that there is security in the parking lot at night, and that she would ask if they had seen anything. Apparently the motel has no video surveillance of the lot. The motel is fine for budget traveling and commensurate with the price. The lot leaves much to be desired. If you have anything that you can not secure on your car, consider staying somewhere else. Although we saved on the one-night motel stay, the trip is unfortunately costing us considerably in many ways.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about the room meeting up to your standards; however, we apologize for the incident at our hotel. I assure you that we want our guests and staff members to feel safe at the hotel and will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety and security of our property. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sml@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Burlingame, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Extended Stay America in Stockton on March Lane is a great place to stay. The front desk staff is very friendly. You do not to have to ask them for anything first. They are very efficient with asking you if you need anything for your room. The rooms are very clean. The kitchen has a purifier hooked up to the faucet for filtered water. The staff will check on you when you enter the room to make sure you are completely satisfied. The Extended Stay is a place you would revisit for future getaways.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Anna - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room. It is also very rewarding to hear that our staff provided you with friendly and efficient service during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I would make this my first choice while staying in the valley. Staff is dedicated, caring, and meticulous in the details and needs of their patrons. Rooms are outstanding and the location is excellent!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. The staff and I are dedicated to making all of our guests, like yourself, feel welcome at our hotel. I am very glad to read we were able to do that for you and provide you with a great room as well as convenient location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane? Share your experiences!