“Friendly and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 27 hotels in Stockton
“Friendly and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I was only there for a night but hotel was really clean and front desk staff was very friendly. Rooms are nice and I would stay here again when I'm back in town. The cost was less than I expected! My son and I felt comfortable and it is close to a great restaurant.

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved our clean rooms and friendly staff.

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kodak, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The price of the room was excellent and the hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, fast food, a grocery store and pharmacy. My complaint is that I booked a non-smoking room and the room I got smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke. Also, some individuals hanging around in the parking lot were "thug-ish". If I had my personal vehicle there, I would not have been comfortable leaving it in the lot overnight as the hotel is hidden from the main street (March Ln) behind other businesses. Great price but not a great value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the room had a stale odor when you arrived as we do pride ourselves as a team to ensure every room is fresh and clean for every guest. I would also like to apologize for the behavior of the guests who were disruptive during your stay.

I can assure you that action has been taken to prevent this in the future. As you well stated the hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, fast food, a grocery store and pharmacy. In response to your feedback, I have reviewed the incidents with my team and we are working together to make every stay for every guest a pleasant one that gives them great value for the price.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sml@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for 3 months, and have no complaints. After scouting a few other competing hotels, Extended stay offers the best value combined with friendly staff, cleanliness, location, and safety within Stockton. Will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Bring an HDMI cord for flatscreen!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you found the hotel to be the best value while you stayed on business! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Stockton, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Having a son in TravelBall, we stay at lot's of hotels....This location was one of our BEST experiences by far!!! Staff was EXTRA FRIENDLY and rooms were SUPER CLEAN!!!! We will stay here again :)

Location was great because of being off the freeway and having LOT'S of places to eat :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review of our property. I’m so glad that the staff and the rooms made this a great trip for you and your son while you were traveling with his team! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
South San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I needed to be in Stockton one recent weekend, and based on price, location, and other reviews I picked this property. It turned out to be the right decision. Check-in was easy and efficient, and the young woman at the front desk was friendly, professional, and quite helpful. The rooms are generously-sized, especially for this price, well-appointed, and everything was spotless. I've always believed that people in the service and hospitality industries are only as good as the training they receive, and my impression is that the staff here has been very well trained. Of course, you have to hire the right people in the first place, and I'd say the management here has done just that. I'll definitely stay here again when the need arises.

And oh, yeah -- thank goodness for in-room coffee makers!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you appreciate the staff and the management for the great job that they do! I’m so glad that you find the rooms are nicely sized and have everything you need, especially the coffeemaker!

Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellant customer, very friendly and professional staff are a few of the reason besides the accomodations I enjoyed my stay with Extended Stay. Best bang for the buck if long term stays are wht your looking for. I will be back if ever in town again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff is one of the reasons why your stay has been so comfortable.

Roseville, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I really enjoy staying at Extended Stay America in Stockton. The rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable, and the kitchen is a huge bonus if you are staying more than one night. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I also like the grab and go breakfast in the morning. My only complaint is that the walls are thin, so if you have a noisy neighbor (which can happen -- this is Stockton) it can be distracting. But I've had very few problems and have stayed here quite a few nights. Remember also that it's extended stay, so you don't get full maid service. But that means the price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I receive a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, it was pleasure having you here . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Stockton - March Lane? Share your experiences!