“Outstanding Cuisine...Some of the Best I've Had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“Outstanding Cuisine...Some of the Best I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love Asian food...all varieties and frequently eat at different Asian food restaurants while traveling. It is often hard to find quality Chinese food. This was really, really good. It was a business dinner with 15 people and the host ordered family style, so I got to taste 10 or 12 different menu items. All were outstanding, not a mediocre one in the offering...but my favorites were lemon chicken, mongolian beef, chicken lettuce wraps, sizzling rice soup, pot stickers. THe best was the Beef Chow Fun...extra wide noodles, tender stirfried beef, vegetables...have not had a dish quite like this or this tasty...definitely recommend. My only suggestion is that they check on beverages more often...could have used more water throughout the meal. It is sometimes more challenging with larger parties, so they are forgiven because of the amazing food.

Visited February 2013

USA
“Quality Lunch Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Most of the time we go to Dave Wongs for dinner as a family or with friends. But, because I was in Stockton doing business I thought I'd meet up with a friend and have lunch.
I was initially a little concerned because we arrived at Dave Wong's shortly after 12 noon. I thought it would require a wait for a table. Surprisingly, my friend and I were seated immediately in a very private room portioned by curtains. Nice!
Our food did require a bit of a wait, but it was fresh, hot and delisious. Service was friendly and I was impressed with our meal.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Walnut Creek, California
“Best restaurant in Stockton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been dining here for over thirty years. They have the best Cantonese food anywhere and the service, decor and ambiance are second to none. I take people to Wongs on a weekly basis.

Visited January 2013
San Jose, California
“the best chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

A favorite and classic chinese place in Stockton, always delicious and so friendly there. The decor for the holidays was beautiful! Garlic Chicken, chow mein, prawns - yum yum

Visited December 2012
Stockton, California, United States
“I got really sick”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I got the worst case of food poisioning ever eating here. I know other people who had the same complaints.