“Quality Lunch Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
USA
“Quality Lunch Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Most of the time we go to Dave Wongs for dinner as a family or with friends. But, because I was in Stockton doing business I thought I'd meet up with a friend and have lunch.
I was initially a little concerned because we arrived at Dave Wong's shortly after 12 noon. I thought it would require a wait for a table. Surprisingly, my friend and I were seated immediately in a very private room portioned by curtains. Nice!
Our food did require a bit of a wait, but it was fresh, hot and delisious. Service was friendly and I was impressed with our meal.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Walnut Creek, California
“Best restaurant in Stockton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been dining here for over thirty years. They have the best Cantonese food anywhere and the service, decor and ambiance are second to none. I take people to Wongs on a weekly basis.

Visited January 2013
San Jose, California
“the best chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

A favorite and classic chinese place in Stockton, always delicious and so friendly there. The decor for the holidays was beautiful! Garlic Chicken, chow mein, prawns - yum yum

Visited December 2012
Stockton, California, United States
“I got really sick”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I got the worst case of food poisioning ever eating here. I know other people who had the same complaints.

“Make a reservation or it will be awhile.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Great Food, Great atmosphere, very busy by the holidays. They don't give you much food, I would recommend PF Changs.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere