“Good hotel for bussiness trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast

You added Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5045 Kingsley Road, Stockton, CA 95215 (Formerly Hampton Inn & Suites Stockton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Stockton
Providence, Rhode Island
“Good hotel for bussiness trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel had everything I needed and all was clean and neat. Nothing special in the area I was there for visit to local company. Parking lot filled up quick at night. 24 hour Denny's next door was handy

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

I stayed at the hotel for work and found it to be a good hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms were comfortable. it is right off Hwy 99. This is convenient, but it is also noisy if you have a room on the highway side of the hotel. There was car and truck noise throughout the night.

In the evening, they have free beer/wine and snacks for customer appreciation! I also found the breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. There is not much for restaurants nearby (Denny's or fast food). The hotel staff provided a listing of nearby restaurants and a pizza delivery place.

It was a good hotel and I would stay here again for work. However, I would request a room opposite the highway this time.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Green Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

Very convenient in the Central Valley, right off of Hwy 99. Pricing is very reasonable, especially if you have a club or corporate discount. The rooms were spotless, service courteous, and the overall accommodations were well above average. I've stayed in Chicago for 3-4 times the cost and not had as nice an experience. True, this isn't the cultural mecca of California, but if you are in the Valley, this is a fine place to stay. Cheers!

Room Tip: Side facing away from freeway best.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Home away from Home! Treated like family by every associate. Checked in by Beautiful Jennifer. Terrific Traci gave me a wonderful glass of wine, snacks, and yummy cookies during the evening social. Amazing Karen multi-tasked during the breakfast hours, and Pleasant Desiree provided my check-out. Karen worked non-stop preparing food, restocking the breakfast items, clearing tables, etc. -- all with an amazing smile. The associates were all so friendly and professional. First class service all around.

Hotel room has microwave, refrigerator, and free wifi. Super clean room and wonderful bed. Two types of pillows are provided in each room. Numerous television channels to watch. 24/7 coffee/tea provided in the lobby. Business center, swimming pool, and fitness center are onsite. Quiet facility located off the 99, south of downtown Stockton. This middle-aged lady felt totally safe and pampered during the week's stay.

Awesome hotel!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

This isn't one of those over the top ratings for a motel. My rating is relative. An Excellent rating for a Holiday Inn Express is different than a similar rating for a high end hotel. It's based on what I got compared to what I expected and what I paid for. For a motel in the $100 per night range I want a clean room, a comfortable bed, the amenities I might need, convenient parking, quiet, a feeling that it's a safe place to stay, a convenient location, and helpful staff.

The room was clean, dare I say spotless. The beds were really comfortable--and I'm picky about that because even a mediocre bed makes my back ache. Here's what I loved: they had fitted bottom sheets. Wahoo!! They stayed in place. The heating unit even had a flap on it so the air didn't make the curtain billow out. Plenty of hot water, quiet, free WiFi, an indoor pool, a workout room, and a hot breakfast (although we were visiting relatives so we didn't avail ourselves of it). It's right by the freeway (Hwy 99) so it's very convenient in and out, there's OK food available nearby (Denny's right next door, some other fast food), an ARCO, and a Starbucks. The only negative thing I saw was a creepy homeless guy sitting on the bench right outside the front door (they should get rid of the bench). I say creepy because he was talking to himself, and when he noticed me waiting nearby with my car warming up so my elderly father-in-law could climb right in, he started shouting and throwing F-bombs. Despite that one downside the motel was otherwise great.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Nikisha R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast, responded to this review, January 8, 2015
Dear LSSR22,

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a detailed message on your stay with us. I am glad that you felt safe and everything we offer matched your expectation. We apologize for you having to see the homeless guy outside and had to experience that moment. We did find a way to get him to a shelter so he would not disturb any more of our guest as well as keeping him safe. If you are ever in our area again please stay with us. We look forward to your future visit.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

This is now the second time I've stayed at this property, and it is the only place I will stay when in Stockton. My opinion has not changed either. The property is easy to find right off Hwy 99 at Arch Road exit and it is clean, the front desk staff is always courteous, the rooms always clean with comfortable beds, and an excellent breakfast. Nakisha at the front desk was particularly helpful at checkout finding information that I needed. If you choose to stay here, you will not be sorry. Freeway is easy access, and you are right next to several eateries including Denny's and Starbuck's.

Room Tip: Even the rooms on the freeway side of the building are quite quiet
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Devon, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of days and was a lovely stay.
Girls in the front desk were lovely and friendly.
Room was lovely and spacious, light, very clean. Bed very comfortable.
Lovely shower / bath, Facilities good.
Breakfast has very nice.
Little bit out from the town, but not bad.
We got in late first night and not very close to restaurants, a couple near it.
We did go to the Denny;s which we don't really like but it was next to it and I have to say, we really enjoyed it, food was really nice.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast? Share your experiences!