“Decent motel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Stanton
Warsaw, Poland
“Decent motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed in this location for 2 nights and didn't have any problems. The rooms were clean, it was quite quiet. It's probably the cheapest option for staying that close to Disneyland, but it's obviously Motel6 so don't expect anything special.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Clean basic room, price is OK. Just make sure you don't get frontside room to the mainstreet. Much noise..................................................................................................................

Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review as I sit in the room after having just taken a shower. I do not feel clean. Upon checking in we thought the place would be fine. The staff were super friendly and they were happy to give us a "no smoking" room adjoining the other family we were traveling with. But walking into the room was a completely different story. We requested two doubles but upon opening the door u feel like u are in Toon Town and looking in on a miniature house. The beds are tiny. They are probably 6 inches wider than a twin bed, but I could be being generous. The bed spreads were obviously stained and u could tell that they hadn't been freshly laundered at all because the stains looked fresh. One of the pillow cases had something I feared to be living growing on it and when I pulled back the blankets to check out the sheets I counted out five hairs before I stopped counting. It was obvious that the cleaning staff did not change the sheets, but just remade the bed instead. I called the front desk and they sent someone right up to change the bedding and were super nice about it, but I don't think it's a request that I should of had to make in the first place. When the lady took the sheets off there were urine stains on one bed and some mysterious blue stain where a urine stain should have been and one of the decased pillows had a blood stain on it. The new sheets were clean but the bedspread was still stained but at least u could tell it had been washed. The shower was super icky. This place has new paint but it's still dirty and gross and our room smelled like cigarette smoke super bad even though it was supposed to be smoke free. Do not stay here. It's not worth it. The beds are laughably small and horribly uncomfortable and the ice maker makes the sounds of fighting dragons. All night.

• Stayed May 2014

Travelers are raving about these Stanton hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

4/20/14 - Checked in on Friday at 3pm. We paid for a 2 night stay, woke up the next day and took the kids to Knott's.
We came back tired from Knott's at 7pm after spending all day at the theme park with the kids to find the window to our room open and we could clearly see that the beds in our room were not made and the room was still dirty. While attempting to get inside of the room to retrieve our belongings, we found that my key had been deactivated. I explained to the front desk that we were tired and needed to shower but there was no consideration for me or the kids. While this was taking place, my kids waited outside and needed to use the restroom but since we had no room, we had to go use the restroom at Jack in the Box. I asked the front desk if it was possible to move us to another clean room since our room wasn't cleaned and i was told NO that i would have to wait for the room to get clean. I was also told that the housekeepers were stil working and that someone would go and clean my room. Who in their right mind would do housekeeping after 7pm???? I was furious that the room was dirty and the hotel couldn't compensate us to a clean room. The front desk attempted many times to get a hold of the housekeeper over the walkie talkie numourous times with no response. This was too much for me after a long day out, and i then asked for my 2nd night refund and they didn't want to give it to me they asked if i wanted to be moved to another clean room which at this point i just wanted to go home. I asked for my refund again and was offered a partial refund. I finally, was able to get my full refund after i fought with them for 15 minutes. This is the worst hotel ever. Plus the banging on the walls at night, loud music, smoking on the no-smoking area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

his place motel 6 was scary and disgusting! I had to stay at this property on November 6 checking in was fine. The girls at the front desk were very friendly, but it went downhill from there. I was given a room that was only half cleaned when I checked in. That want so much the problem, however the housekeeper didn't want to make the bed do she just dropped off a blanket and a comforter and left! The towels and wash cloth (at this property you're provided with only one) were a disgusting dingy gray and looked like someone had used them to clean shoes with! The amenities are sub part, we're talking tiny little tube televisions, old nasty beds, none of the nicer amenities like the refreshed motel 6's have. The property itself is kind of scary. It's obvious that this place is something of a "residential" hotel lots of scary folks milling around coming to the door later at night asking for cigarettes and money. This happened twice during my one night stay and is unacceptable.

For the price, 47.99 a night I didn't expect the Ritz Carlton, but come on at least provide clean wah clothes and have the bed made when I check in!!! I'm disappointed because I've used motel 6 a few times most recently in Downtown San Diego and I've never had a complaint, but this place was beyond acceptable.

A complaint was made, however property management hasn't addressed the matter directly, but they did send out an obvious form letter expressing their "sincerest apologies".... I guess that's all I can ask for right? Trust me, in this situation, you do not get what you pay for... the 100 Disney Way Motel 6, that's just down the street from this property is SUPERIOR in every way and the price is comparable, if not the same.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Anaheim, California, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and found it very clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and tidy as was the rest of the place. There was a Jack in the box next door and the food there was freshly cooked and good value. There are also a few shops within walking distance where you could buy food and drinks and in the motel lobby there was a microwave and ice machine which were free to use.

Room Tip: I asked for a ground floor smoking room and was given one.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anaheim, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I too want to thank the visitor of the above review and others who complained about the Motel 6 in Stanton, Ca. I live less than 1.5 miles from said location. I know this area well. And sorry to say this is a poor area loaded with hookers and druggies. Stanton is known for this low income type. I stayed at this motels years ago when it wasn't quite so bad. Fast forward to about 5 months ago and, whoa! Boy what a change! Yes it looks ok on the outside, sort of, but I would not stay here, if only for safety reasons alone! And yes you can get a nicer place for the money they charge you! Better yet, don't even stay in California, DIZZYland is not worth the price of admission!.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Stanton, responded to this review, November 6, 2013

Been to Motel 6 Stanton? Share your experiences!