I usually stay away from Quality Inns as they are generally hand-me-downs and getting past their prime. This location has always been an exception (Stayed here 5 times so far). The rooms are always clean and well maintained. They have a micro and fridge. There is an exercise room and the internet is a good speed. Basic breakfast and the staff is always friendly. Channel line is average but changing channels is s-l-o-w.
Really shines on convenience. Its just 2 minutes north of the car rental facility on South Airport road. There are a number of restaurants up the road as well as gas stations. If your stuck for the night and have to kill time, just over the highway (4 minutes away) is a large mall and multi-screen theatre and more restaurants. A big bonus, your right next door to the See's candy outlet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a South San Francisco hotel near the San Francisco International Airport. The Quality Inn & SuitesTM hotel is ideally located minutes from famous downtown San Francisco attractions like Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like large work desks, data port telephones and access to copy and fax services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Quality Inn And Suites -- South San Francisco
- Quality Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Quality Inn