I called to make a reservation and specifically asked if there is a heated in door pool. I would have called another hotel line if I would have been told the truth. I am a daily swimmer for health reasons and so it is very important to me to swim. The woman on the phone and all the information on the internet said that the place had a pool. When I arrived I asked where the pool is and the person at the desk told me they don't have a pool and haven't had one in a very long while. I was madder than a hornet!! I paid an expensive price for a room because I thought the hotel had a heated in door pool. The staff tried to find me a room elsewhere but of course there aren't any rooms the day of arrival anywhere in San Francisco!! I knew that was the case when they offered to call around!! I just let them try then they tried to get permission from the Embassy Hotel to let me swim there but of course they wouldn't let me because of insurance issues. The manager comped me an $8 breakfast whoopie. I personally think I should have had my money refunded or at least partially refunded but NOOOOO...The staff were all sugary but I say put your money where your mouth is. I felt like telling them to stuff their room where the sun don't shine but I had to sleep somewhere so I was stuck there. The room was plain as hell and the little fridge was empty...I certainly didn't think it was worth the money I paid!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North is conveniently located off highway 101, just two miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and provides easy access north to San Francisco and south to Silicon Valley. Travelers appreciate the complimentary shuttle service to SFO airport, and the nearby BART and CalTrain stations that connect you to the area’s top destinations including AT&T Park, the Cow Palace, and Candlestick Park. This hotel provides the service and amenities to make it one of the top San Francisco Airport hotels by offering renovated guest rooms with free WiFi, Hilton’s signature Garden Sleep System® bedding, flat-screen HD TVs, and in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Guests also appreciate the onsite restaurant, the Great American Grille, which serves up a delicious combination of American favorites for breakfast and dinner. The brand new meeting rooms also offer the perfect place to conduct your next San Francisco business meeting, and provide flexible meeting space with complimentary WiFi, state-of-the-art A/V equipment, and a maximum capacity of 100 people. Choose the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, and enjoy the terrific location with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel South San Francisco
- Hilton South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hilton