“decent room, decent price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge San Francisco Airport North

You added Travelodge San Francisco Airport North to your Saves list
Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   326 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Palm Springs, California
“decent room, decent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed at this Travelodge on a recent trip to San Francisco for 6 nights. The motel boasted: a firm bed, easy to get a long with management, convenient location, and very good housekeeping. The only thing that could use improvement is that the carpet appeared worn and dingy.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Staff was not bubbly, but friendly enough. Threadbare carpets in room, very dated decor, ancient tv. But clean. Worst part of the room was the pocket door in the bathroom that locked me in when I shut it. At least there was someone in the room with a credit card to "rescue" me. Overall, saved literally hundreds of dollars compared to surrounding properties during an unplanned stay in San Fran.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked my room thru hotels.com and was first given the wrong type of room (king bed rather than two beds). Had to go back to office to get the right room and got a little attitude from desk staff about how they might not have double rooms left and that Hotels.com system doesn't coordinate with theirs on room types. She acted like it was my fault. Travelodge shouldn't offer rooms thru a third party if it can't guarantee the type of room. I found that very annoying. The room itself was clean, but a little "tired" though for the price it was what I expected.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I normally do not write review unless it is very nice or really bad because the average hotels have nothing much to review if you are not that picky.

For this hotel, I booked this hotel via www.hotwire.com and it is fully prepaid. However, when I checked in, the hotel staff asked me for the credit card to verify which is normal and I gave to him. I also told him that I would give him 100$ for deposit as I do not want him to mess around on my credit card. Unfortunately, he did not pay attention. When I checked out, the lady at the front desk said everything is done and it is fully paid.

A couple days later, I found unrecognized charge in my credit card from travelodge hotel. I asked my friend to call them to find out what it is. They just said, it is a mistake and will reverse money back. I really wonder if they found this is a mistake, why they did not reverse money back to me as soon as possible before I found out by myself.

They did not do anything rather than say apologize. I think it is quite tricky and unprofessional to do anything on customer credit card without care. It is very frustrated to deal with these people and who want to deal with this trick, I recommend you to stay at this hotel. You might encounter something more exciting. If you really have no choice, you are better to pay them by cash. Do not give them your credit card.

Room Tip: None as all of them are just average.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The place is a dump I had to make a 1am reservation elsewhere. The photos on the website are just stock photos of another travelodge. Not this place which has none of the amenities of a travelodge. So if you like freeway noise, dirty rooms, stained bedding, 30 year old mattress, blown out light bulbs, broken act/heat, no hot water go ahead and stay at your risk.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge San Francisco Airport North

Address: 326 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Location: United States > California > South San Francisco
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 28 Hotels in South San Francisco
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge San Francisco Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
Travelodge South San Francisco
South San Francisco Travel Lodge
South San Francisco Travelodge
Travel Lodge South San Francisco

If you own or manage Travelodge San Francisco Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.