“OMG does this place s__k!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge San Francisco Airport North

Save Saved
You added Travelodge San Francisco Airport North to your Saves list
Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   326 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“OMG does this place s__k!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

If I were not afraid of picking up some disease, getting mugged in the parking lot or if I could actually fall asleep right at the end of a airport runway next to a freeway this motel would be funny. Alas it’s not funny; it’s awful, especially considering this is a major hotel chain. The bathroom light didn’t work, the fan was deafening, the tub surround was moldy and coming off the wall, the wallpaper was pealing and stained, When I pulled the bedside table away from the wall to plug in my phone charger there was graffiti on the wall. I’ve stayed in some dives in my life, but this could well be the worst motel room ever. This is a $35 a night room for $190. Wow.

Room Tip: Bring your disinfectant wipes!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

886 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Butte, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel is outdated. The rooms need to be updated such as carpet, walls needed painted. Bathroom was old and paint was coming off the wall and shower floor sealant was very dirty. Customer service never got fresh towels or extra always had to ask for them every night even after leaving notes every morning. Asked that all party be on same wing that did not happen. I would not recommend this hotel because of price and rudeness.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Trencin, Slovakia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here just one night - my flight was really early in the morning and I needed to catch the first airport shuttle - it was without problems :) My room was spacious, clean, enough TV channels for me (I think I watched Harry Potter movie :D ) and WIFI in the room. Bathroom was OK too. Staff was nice. I had a comfortable sleep and it was exactly what I expected and needed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Jackson, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really should have looked at reviews before booking this place. I only wanted the 2 weeks parking-which is a huge bonus-if you don't mind never taking off your shoes. This place was dingy, dirty. Mold in the bathroom, loud and squeaky fans, chemical smell. I used 2 towels on the pillow and we almost left for another place. Yes-it's shelter for a quick night, but so gross. I have been to 3rd world countries and haven't felt as grossed out as I was in this place. Never again. I used Park-Sleep and Fly for this, so I thought it would be ok, but really disappointed. The shuttle did work well, but again-not worth the savings.

Room Tip: No room is good.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Newcastle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed to stay near the airport for 1 night before flying back to the UK. When we arrived the queues were long to check in but staff friendly enough.
I was expecting a basic room for the rating and thought some of the negative reviews on here were probably exaggerated...I wish I'd listened to them.
There were holes in the curtains, stains all over the carpet, filthy looking chair and sofa that I wouldn't dare sit on, enamel coming off the bath where you would be standing for shower, mildew all over the bathroom, and the smell!! The smell was unbelievable.

We planned on going to union square to escape the horror movie hotel but I decided I just couldn't stay there let alone get a good sleep before a long flight.
Instead I paid £30 more for a 4 star union square hotel which was amazing. I did get a full refund so I cannot fault the staff.

Avoid at all costs. Yes it's convenient for the airport but it's still not that cheap when you look at the 4star central hotels! I would pay a little extra to stay in one of the other airport hotels!

• Stayed June 2014
South San Franc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bed and sleeping area was acceptable. Shower needed serious renovation--gray, worn, and with mildew stains. Shower floor was slimy. Outdoor area was worn out. Need more trash cans around perimeter, at least to offer alternative to those who might not litter cigarette butts--or throw them away indoors. Staff was courteous, but lack of staffing made it difficult to ask questions. Walked completely around the motel, but couldn't find the restaurant, although pamphlets in the room stated it existed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge San Francisco Airport North

Address: 326 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Location: United States > California > South San Francisco
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #26 of 28 hotels in South San Francisco
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge San Francisco Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
Travelodge South San Francisco
South San Francisco Travel Lodge
South San Francisco Travelodge
Travel Lodge South San Francisco

If you own or manage Travelodge San Francisco Airport North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.