Stayed here transiting overnight on a trip back from Asia:
> window lock was broken on first floor room, so anyone could have walked up, opened the window and stepped inside (more below)
> no electrical outlets anywhere near the desk! -- and all outlets in main room were behind furniture, except for one by the door that you'd still need 8-10 ft of cord to use while sitting down somewhere
> WiFi: lots of open networks to choose from, but tho it's getting signal, it's hard to access
> very costly for calls (even local) from room phone
> no key in the safe when I arrived, tho it says you'll be charged for lost key
I picked up the evaluation form on the desk to give feedback, only to find that the previous occupant's filled-out form detailing the broken window lock, etc -- it didn't even get picked up! (nor did a plastic wrapper left on the floor). This was similar to the breakfast area -- not busy when I was there, but both my table and the next one had goo or stains on them.....and they still put out a jar for tips!
OK place if you just need to crash and get a shower, but don't plan on reliable internet or much else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HostelBookers, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
- Travelodge South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Travel Lodge
- South San Francisco Travelodge
- Travel Lodge South San Francisco