arrived 12-18-2011 myself, my wife and my two teenage boys. when we first called for directions the person who tried to give us directions was very difficult to understand so he passed us to a woman who also had a very strong accent and we could not understand them. when we arrived the man and woman at the counter acted as if they were doing us a favor by staying at there hotel. not very friendly at all very indifferent. when we asked where do we park they did not even speak just pointed outside wow really. so we find the room and it is old and smelled like old carpet. the boys slept in there clothes because the bed linen smelled. the bathroom was old and had a funny odor to it. we did not use it. the only reason we stayed here was that we arrived early by one day and figured for under 60 bucks I think what the heck. well the old saying you get what you pay for is right on here. we had reservations up the road a bit at the Radisson hotel airport bay front what a difference all the way around. if you stay here bring your own linen, air freshner and your patience your are going to need it. never again..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
- Travelodge South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Travel Lodge
- South San Francisco Travelodge
- Travel Lodge South San Francisco