“EPT” 4 of 5 stars

100 Hickey Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080   |
Sacramento, California
“EPT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

The room was very clean and tidy. We were there for an overnight stay and it had everything we needed to be comfortable ( fridge, microwave, tv, internet access ). The staff was very helpful, and accommodating. I would recommend it to anyone that needs an affordable place to stay that is close to the areas surrounding San Francisco. The only difficulty we had was seeing it from the road. We will use it again next time we need a place to stay near San Francisco.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I enjoyed staying at this hotel with my 2 young kids. The area was great and close to everything. At night the place was very quite. The place looked newly remodeled and shiny. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to San Francisco.

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms closer to the car wash.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Waretown, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed at this property several times. The rooms are always comfortable and clean. The Inn is close to restaurants, I-280 and stores. Viki, who is the manager, is great. He goes out of his way to make you comfortable and is always there to help in any way he can. Hema (the owner) is also very nice and runs the Inn very efficiently. Room prices are very affordable. I highly recommend staying at the Travelers Inn. Great location. Clean. Nice place to stay. As a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe and secure.

Room Tip: Rooms # 20 and above are quieter
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean and tidy. Only booked two days and could have stayed much longer. Good location if you need to stay out of the city.

• Stayed February 2012
Benicia, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Bathroom and bed was nice but the carpet was stained and the walls were so thin we had to wear earplugs because the people next door had their television up for most of the night. When I asked the desk clerk if their was anything he could do about the noise he shook his head chuckled and said they are old people next to us. It took awhile to get any sleep that night. I'm glad it was only one night.
About three weeks later I get a call from a Daley City detective asking me about some fraudulent charges I had had on my credit card. It turns out they arrested a couple who got my credit card number through that motel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Silverton, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Spent two weeks over the Christmas season. The owner, family and staff were friendly and accommodating, and, as a woman traveling alone, I felt very secure.The room was very clean and, even though I was a "stay over," housekeeping did a great job. If I left a note for the housekeeper for anything, it was there when I returned in the evening. Thank you. Excellent TV, nice to have a microwave and refer for "take out" leftovers. Parking was a little tight for my oversized pickup, but we made it work. Overall, Travelers Inn is a very nice place to stay, I will stay again when in the area, and I will recommend it to my family, friends and co-workers.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
uk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

this hotel is not disappointing, nor is it riveting.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Travelers Inn? Share your experiences!