“Surprisingly delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Fredericton, Canada
“Surprisingly delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Walked over to grab a sandwich after getting to our hotel after a long flight. We didn't expect much, but our meals were both fantastic. The place was small which made it feel comfortable and cozy. Staff were very nice too!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“I pick my hotel based on proximity to Specialty's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Specialty's is the kind of place that will ruin your diet....in a delightful, delicious, amazing way. The pastries are amazing, and the sandwiches are big and tasty. When I stay in this South San Francisco area, I always choose hotels nearby, so that I can swing by Specialty's on my way into the office. I pick up a breakfast sandwich or quiche, and always get at least one cookie or pastry for a mid-morning snack. This particular Specialty's location is hard to find - it's in the first floor of some office buildings on Gateway - and it's small. Not much room for inside dining, but they serve a FULL menu (sandwiches, soups, etc), and have outside dining for when there is nice weather. I can't say enough how much I love this place - the food is sooooooo good!

• Visited April 2013