“Great carne asada burrito” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Boston
“Great carne asada burrito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The burrito was so huge that I could only eat half of it, which made me sad because it was so darn good. Got the extra chips for 50 cents but then realized they didn't come with any salsa, what's the point?

Visited November 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“What a Taqueria Should Be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I tried this place while on my way to SFO for a flight. It is pretty convenient as it is just a couple blocks away from the 101 and very close to the airport.

I am a big eater and arrived here for dinner having skipped lunch. I decided to try just a burrito for $5.25 and assess my hunger afterwards. Good thing. The standard burrito was mammoth in size. It was full of excellent, tasty, fresh ingredients and was complimented by the salsas and pickles at the salsa bar. I was so full by the end.

This restaurant is what I look for in a taqueria, not much on decor but great mexican food and a killer value. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Credit cards are accepted.

• Visited September 2012