I needed a room to crash for 12 hours before my next flight out of SFO so I booked this hotel through hotwire. The price was extremely reasonable for this hotel. The room is big and clean and the bathroom is very clean. The airport shuttle, which was very important to my stay, runs between 4am till 12:40am (I managed to catch the last one!). The staffs are generally friendly and helpful. TV channels are pretty comprehensive - HBO, ESPN, etc etc. There is a restaurant downstairs if you are hungry but definitely don't expect michelin star quality. I left my iphone charger at home but to my surprise, there is a usb power outlet in the room, which totally saved my day.
Two minor things - there are no slippers in the room so pack your own and you can only boil hot water in the coffee maker so your tea/water will smell like coffee to some extent. However, given the price I paid, I'm very happy with my stay. I think the hotel is great for transit but I don't think I'll recommend it if you are looking to stay a few days and explore SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North is located in the birthplace of Biotech and ideally situated for travelers. It is adjacent to the South San Francisco Conference Center, just 1.5 Miles from the San Francisco International Airport, a short distance to DowntownSan Francisco, Less than 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, right off Highway 101, with easy access to Interstate 280 and 380. The hotel features 224 spacious rooms, a brand new lobby with marble floors, fireplace, and all accommodations are thoughtfully appointed with modern amenities such as Free High Speed Internet Access, Parking, Free Airport Shuttle Service, and 24 Hour Fitness Room. Along with the South San Francisco Conference Center s 16,500 square feet of premium state-of-art Conference Facilities, we offer 6 additional rooms totaling 23,000 sq. Ft. Of Meeting Space. A friendly welcome awaits families and tourists at our hotel. We are located near many tourist attractions such as Fisherman s Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Harding Park Golf Course, SBC Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Monster Park...Go 49ers!, Great America Amusement Park, and the Cow Palace. For business travelers, we are near Genentech, Amgen, Cell Genesys, and United Airlines Western Hub offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport
- South San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South San Francisco