I stayed here during a huge conference in San Francisco. This was the closest hotel to downtown that was under $300.
The staff here was awesome. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate how they made the stay pleasant.
The physical hotel could use some help- it is very close to the airport. That is great if you need to be within 5 minutes of SFO. Not so great if you like your hotel to be in a nice area. I ran every morning and it was challenging to find a safe, interesting place outside. I eventually found a nice trail along the bay, but it certainly had seedy elements.
Again the staff was awesome. However, the hotel is severely overpriced for what you get. In almost any other city in the US, the hotel would be in the $85 range.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport
- South San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport North is located in the birthplace of Biotech and ideally situated for travelers. It is adjacent to the South San Francisco Conference Center, just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, a short distance to DowntownSan Francisco, Less than 30 minutes from Silicon Valley, right off Highway 101, with easy access to Interstate 280 and 380. The hotel features 224 spacious rooms, a brand new lobby with marble floors, fireplace, and all accommodations are thoughtfully appointed with modern amenities such as Free High Speed Internet Access, Free Parking, Free Airport Shuttle Service, and 24 Hour Fitness Room. Along with the South San Francisco Conference Center s 16,500 square feet of premium state-of-art Conference Facilities, we offer 6 additional rooms totaling 23,000 sq. ft. of Meeting Space. A friendly welcome awaits families and tourists at our hotel. We are located near many tourist attractions such as Fisherman s Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Harding Park Golf Course, SBC Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Monster Park...Go 49ers!, Great America Amusement Park, and the Cow Palace. For business travelers, we are near Genentech, Amgen, Cell Genesys, and United Airlines Western Hub offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.