“Consistancy” 5 of 5 stars

Deluxe Inn
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   920 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080   |
“Consistancy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

One thing I really appreciate about the Deluxe Inn is its consistancy. I stay here every time I'm in town I can always count on fair pricing and cozy rooms. The manager and his family are always working to impeove this little inn. They are always so welcoming and friendly and that is a big reason that I keep coming back. Plus, it's located in walking distance to anything I need. Multiple banks and grocery stores. Gas stations and restaurants. Bus and Bart. Never a miss when I come here.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Eatonville, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Bugs every where, broken and dirty bathoom tiles, horrible management and house keeping. Booked through Expedia and cant even get the room we reserved. Stains on furniture and linens. Food particles everywhere. Just utterly filthy!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here it is worse than what you can imagine for even a cheap hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
South San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had wonderful experience with them, best staff and great service with reasonable rates. I have been there for meeting few family members, it seem like home- feeling at this place. Night guy is so helpful during check-in and leaving place is so easy.

• Stayed February 2014
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Stayed for only 1 night. When I first called in (this was a Tuesday) and asked for prices, they told me $79.99. I thought okay?? But for a Tuesday it seemed a little too much. I ended up going here as a last resort & they tell me it's $99.99+tax!! I didn't even bother arguing because I was desperate. What I'm trying to say is that it's a family owned business and they're going to change prices when they feel like it!! Got into the room and it smelled like straight B.O. And smoke! Didn't think they cleaned it at all.

About 2 years ago I came here with a friend and got held at gun point !! 3 young Fijian men knocked on the door and asked my friend and I for all our money. I slammed the door as they tried to get in and they pulled out a gun. I called the front desk and did nothing but look at my friend and I
helplessly.

DO NOT COME HERE !!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014
Lake Zurich, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here when I was in town for a conference in San Francisco. It was only a moderate walk to BART which was convenient. The rooms were on the smaller side but clean and recently remodeled. The staff was very accommodating to my needs. I would stay there again when back in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Whenever I'm in town I stay at the Deluxe Inn. So much so that the manager and his family remember me and treat me well each time. Last year around Christmas time, they even brought us over some Christmas cookies and coffee. This time around, was more of the same. Great rate, clean room, and the staff is always kind and attentive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Got a quick job out in SF. Spent some time looking online for a place to stay near SF. Found this gem. The staff has been helpful and accommodating. The rooms are clean and the parking is great. Got the room initially for one night but have decided to stay the full three weeks of my stay. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!