I've stayed many places around the world and while this isn't the Ritz it is a very nice hotel in this category. We had a small suite with a living area, conference table, kitchen, large bathroom and master bed. It was clean and perfectly located to make it to the 49er game with plenty of time to spare. I highly recommend this hotel and it is close to the airport. I didn't have breakfast but was told it is pretty basic. But the coffee in the room was excellent. I love having a coffee pot in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off of Highway 101 and eight miles south of San Francisco, The Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel is a mere two miles from the San Francisco International Airport and not far from famous attractions like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art and the Napa Valley. Guests of this San Francisco Airport Hotel enjoy comfortable accommodations and can choose to stay in four different types of suites: Studio, Executive, Boardroom and Grand Suites. Among the top San Francisco extended stay hotels, the Larkspur Landing will exceed all of your business and vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing South San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing South San Francisco Hotel South San Francisco
- Larkspur South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Larkspur