We stayed here twice,on our way in and out of SFO to visit family for Christmas, and can't recommend it. If you just need a bed for the night and every other place within 50 miles is full, then this is your hotel. I was mostly disappointed, though. They do have a free shuttle to the airport that they share with 3-4 other properties (take that into account when deciding what time you need to leave the hotel, it's not a nonstop trip) and they do let you park there (for a price that's less than the airport itself charges) when not registered as a guest. The staff was fantastic, they definitely lived up to the Starwood name, but that's where the good news ends. The room was horrible. Think motel six for a marriot price. threadbare undersized towels, a buckboard for a bed (nowhere in the same universe as sweet sleeper or heavenly beds), old, loud, and barely functional AC unit, small room with cheap carpet and furniture at the end of a loooong narrow hallway (you couldn't get a larger piece of luggage past a housekeeping cart) . I felt like calling an exterminator (didn't see any pests, it just had that aura). The hotel restaraunt was barely mediocre. The pizza was large and tasty for the price, but both the chicken alfredo and the chicken marsala were the worst we'd ever had.
One last note...the entryway is ridiculously inconvenient. Irregularly shaped steps up into the lobby make luggage and strollers a hassle. The "solution" provided is one of those wheelchair lift things...
I sincerely hope this place isn't representative of the four points brand...if it is, Starwood needs to stop sullying its name by offering roach motel rooms at a holiday inn price.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport Hotel
- Four Points South San Francisco
- Sheraton South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Sheraton
- South San Francisco Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites San Francisco Airport. We are conveniently located at Highway 101, near Bay Area attractions, just 1.5 miles from the airport and 9 from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.