About what you'd expect from a Courtyard. Clean rooms, free internet and a comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and the parking was free. It was just a few miles from the airport and the rooms were quiet.
There was an outstanding walking/running trail outside of the hotel that went around the bay. The hotel was up against the bay on one side and had some scenic hills rising on the other side.
The only small negative was a slight odor coming from the bathroom. I only noticed it for a few minutes before I became used to it. Likely cleaning solvents or possibly smells from the installation of what appeared to be new tile in the bathroom. Again, not too bad, but I noticed it so I thought it worthy of mention.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront Hotel
- Courtyard San Francisco Airport
- Courtyard South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.