I stayed one night at this hotel. The AAA rate was fair, given the sky high room rates around SFO. The hotel is obviously an older hotel, but well kept. The lobby is dated, but has a bar/restaurant and some charm. My check-in was quick and very friendly. My room was adequate size with a very comfortable bed. Slept very well, even with the high way noise nearby. The airport shuttle was on time, frequent and free. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western