We used this hotel as it was near the airport and we were arriving late evening. There is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel but we were tired and couldn't find it so a quick 5 minute trip in a taxi got us to the hotel. Check in was easy, the room was large, comfortable and clean, we slept well and were not aware of any air traffic noise although we could see planes taking off in the morning.
We used this as a stop-over hotel as were were picking up the car in the morning and moving off. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel in the morning. Car parking albeit chargeable is very cheap compared to other places in San Francisco. I'd stay here again given similar circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recipient hotel of 3 Best Western "Director's Award" and 11 consecutive "Excellent Housekeeping Awards". Newly renovated rooms, restaurant, bar and meeting space. Location, location, location! The BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel offers all the amenities you need for business or pleasure! Restaurant, bar, business center, fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary shuttle to SFO. PLEASE NOTE that our front entrance and porte cochere are currently under renovation and our entrance is located at the rear of the hotel. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Best Western