First the hotel itself is fine for an overnight, clean, good location for the airport and the staff was friendly BUT we used their Park and Fly program which is not good. After standing at the airport for 20 minutes I called to find out when the shuttle would arrive to pick us up to be told they run every 45 minutes which would not be acceptable even if it were true. After nearly an hour went by during which we saw the shuttle for the Marriot and Hyatt hotel 3 times our shuttle finally arrived. My thought is you offer a Park and Fly program it better provide the level of service that represents your hotel so I cannot recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, our hotels offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers. Situated in the center of the biotech industry and minutes away from downtown San Francisco, our guests enjoy the best of the bay area. We offer free shuttle to/from the San Francisco International Airport, as well as a free shuttle to Union Square (shopping center in downtown San Francisco), Fri-Sat. We also offer multiple types of rooms including suites and meeting rooms. Free WiFi, free daily hot breakfast, free parking, fitness center, Manager's Reception (M-W). Also, each room has a 37in LCD flat screen TV with numerous HD channels. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Hampton Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hampton Inn