The building seems fairly new and the accommodations are clean and up to date. Free breakfast is included but is rather limited when compared to other hotels. Only major gripe would be the Hilton booking system which seems to be run like a questionable used car lot. You will get varying prices every time you call and ask for a particular hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 miles from the San Francisco International Airport, our hotels offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers. Situated in the center of the biotech industry and minutes away from downtown San Francisco, our guests enjoy the best of the bay area. We offer free shuttle to/from the San Francisco International Airport, as well as a free shuttle to Union Square (shopping center in downtown San Francisco), Fri-Sat. We also offer multiple types of rooms including suites and meeting rooms. Free WiFi, free daily hot breakfast, free parking, fitness center, Manager's Reception (M-W). Also, each room has a 37in LCD flat screen TV with numerous HD channels. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Hampton Inn South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hampton Inn