I chose this hotel as it was very near to the airport.
What I expected was a pretty basic hotel. What I found was a Ten Storey structure where the interior is hollowed out with all floors visible and the void filled with a large and beautiful garden.
This is a part of the Hilton Chain and so I was offered a large room which was basically a living room and separate bedroom. The furnishings were basic however the bed was very comfortable, it was clean and everything worked. Whilst there are blockout curtains, they do not overlap and despite my best efforts the sun light up my room from early in the morning. So I recommend you do not get an east facing room.
Breakfast was a basic fare although there was enough choice and a station where they would cook you some eggs or an omlete. This was all included in the room rate which I thought was pretty reasonable.
The fitnesss centre was small but adequate with 24 hour access.
It was certianly pleasant to be able to walk out of your room and look down on the lush gardens in the attrium. Over all a comfortable and nice place to stay that was airport friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel South San Francisco
- Embassy Suites South San Francisco
- Embassy Suite South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Embassy Suites