“The Food is Divine!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
San Ramon, California
“The Food is Divine!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My hubby and I stopped here for lunch and enjoyed the food immensely. I had the chicken enchiladas with mole sauce, which included rice and beans. It was all so delicious. I have to say that La Fiesta Grande has the best mole sauce ever!! My husband had the chicken fajitas combination with corn tortillas and loved his meal as well. The portions are huge, so come hungry!!

The restaurant is quaint and charming. The staff was friendly and the restaurant was clean.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gardnerville, Nevada
“Great that the place isn't crowded but the ranking is plain unfair”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2009

I long ago lost track of the number of times we have eaten at La Fiesta Grande but I can say with certainty that we have never had a bad experience. Quick-as-a-flash, friendly service, terrific hot, fresh food, and while it may be a little pricier than many Mexican restaurants in the Pasadena area, it's well worth the extra dollar or two. It's a small place, so in a way it's good for regulars like us that the restaurant is so unfairly under-rated.