We paid $107 a night -- including breakfast for two -- at this very appealing hotel. The rooms are fairly standard, but quite comfortable and well-planned. The building is attractive and modern but well-suited to the rustic area. The breakfast was much better than the "Continental" fare one sometimes gets in this price range. The service in both the hotel and the restaurant was exceptionally friendly and efficient. I doubt you will do better in the area, especially for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Sonora Best Western