We are going back again. The staff greeted us as we arrived , warm and welcoming. They had everything ready for us. The room was poolside and comfortable. The morning comped breakfast was 3-4 star, which for free is pretty great. The hotel is so close to everything , the Sonora night life and the mountains.
Back to the staff, they were so accomodating, we needed towels , and toothpaste which they gladly provided. My son loves the hot cocoa in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Sonora
- Sonora Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.