A buddy and I needed to overnight in Sonora before the Ward's Ferry bike race. I found a great deal for the Inns of California-Sonora ($67/night) on some web site and so wasn't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised by the room and very happy that it had a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. They also have a free breakfast but we did not have time to check that out, nor did we try pool/jacuzzi though it looked OK.
The only negative was that we had some noisy neighbors and the walls were not sufficient to dampen the sound of their partying. If noise is an issue you might want to make a specific request for a room likely to be quieter (we had requested ground floor since it's easier to bring the bikes in).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Sonora you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa and then venture off and enjoy all this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks. Whatever your interest, you will love coming back to your clean room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld and Tingo so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora