The picture looked a lot better than the room. The coffee tasted like it was watered down. The swimming pool and spa wasn't in use (repairs being done on it). Didn't know that when I booked. Didn't get a discount because of this but got the AARP one. Room was still $91 and not very cozy. Walls looked dirty. Got rates for the Historic Nat'l Hotel &Restaurant in James town and will try that one next or Royal Carriage Inn in Jamestown cottages during the week are only $69, roomy, and full kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown Sonora you will be within easy walking distance to many local restaurants and unique shops. Stay and enjoy our seasonally heated pool and spa and then venture off and enjoy all this beautiful community has to offer. Explore Moaning Caverns, gamble at Black Oak Casino, or stroll through the state historic parks. Whatever your interest, you will love coming back to your clean room at Inns of California Sonora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your INNS of California-Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inns Of California-Sonora Hotel Sonora
- Hotel Of California Sonora
- California Sonora