“great food - very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

(209) 532-7278
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Sonora
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Glendale, Arizona
“great food - very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

mark our server took great care of us.
the food was mouthwatering - we had the stake and the lasagna. Very nice atmosphere, and as a restaurant lover I must say the food is of outstanding quality - did not expect to find that in this area :)

they should think about adding some fresh black pepper to the steak though!

meals are large, so make sure to leave some room for the delicious deserts!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Twain Harte, California
“My fav for Sonora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I love their Ravioli Sampler. I request it with a garlic cream sause instead of the red. I go with my girlfreinds for a night out on the town. And who does love lime green interior.

Visited July 2012
Fresno, California
“We'll Be Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been here a couple times when visiting Sonora. We have enjoyed it both times. As shared by many reviewers - the bread and olive oil is WONDERFUL!

RESERVATIONS - are taken. We hit a glitch in making them, as they are closed between lunch and dinner, so . . couldn't make them for our earlier-than most people eat dinner (5 PM). So we just went and were seated at 5 when they opened. If possible, do make reservations, as many people do make them and they fill up quickly.

SERVICE - two VERY nice and gracious gals - they worked hard to greet, seat, and serve everyone - so . . sometimes my water wasn't refilled in a timely fashion, but . . .over-all, "OK" service. .VERY pleasant and helpful.

FOOD - very good - nice flavors. I had the chicken gargonzola which was nice; my husband had the fish dish - and enjoyed that, too. I look forward to trying some of their other menu items.

There were "regulars" dining here as well as tourists.

We'll go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent service- Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We found this excellent restaurant after a discussion with a random man at view point on the Sonora pass. He reccomended we made a booking. We went straight to the town and made a booking. We are so glad that we did as the restaurant was full. The staff were wonderful, smiled and welcomed us. The food was compared to other restaurants we have eated in western america was amazing. There was depth and flavour and thought to it. I had the boneless pork, the flavour was brilliant and it was very difficult not to devour it a bit too quickly.
The waitress was willing to help make suggestions on the wine list and when we asked what bar to go afterwards for beer they were more then happy to suggest.
Thank you for making our honeymoon so special. Thanks

Visited September 2012
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about our experience at this restaurant. We were warmly greeted when we arrived. The service could not have been better, and the food was over the top.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere