The Sonoma Valley Inn is about two blocks from the Sonoma center. The
inn is best described as a motel with perks -- definitely not a hotel, which was fine with us. There's plenty of free parking, an attractive center courtyard with a small pool and even a steam room, and fridges and of course wine glasses and corkscrews in the rooms. We paid $140 a night -- reasonable, I thought. We found the staff to be pleasant and helpful, and the location was great. We hit the wineries by day, returned to Sonoma for dinner, and walked back to the motel with no worries about drinking and driving. We'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center! Hotels near Sonoma wineries are known for their superior location, but our Sonoma hotel goes above and beyond by providing the best customer service in town. Are you looking for hotels near wineries? Our Sonoma hotel is conveniently located near the best vineyards for endless wine tasting and exploration. Historical downtown Sonoma is a few minutes away, and were a popular choice for wedding destinations. When youre within walking distance to downtown Sonoma, the charm of the city is literally at your doorstep. Enjoy the best fine dining and shopping in town. Hotels in downtown Sonoma make traveling easy for guests. At our Sonoma hotel, you never have to go far for a great meal, wine or shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn And Krug Event Center
- Best Western Plus Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Hotel Sonoma
- Best Western Sonoma
- Sonoma Valley Inn
- Sonoma Best Western