“Wonderful experience on every level.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
WINTER 10%, 20%, 25% OFF
Ranked #1 of 14 Sonoma B&B and Inns
Anderson, CA
“Wonderful experience on every level.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Andrew met us upon our arrival and got us all settled in. He gave us great tips about the area - all turned out great! Thanks Andrew.

Location is a huge plus. . .just a short walk to the Plaza where there are tons of great shops and wonderful wine tasting rooms. You will definitely enjoy this area.

Breakfast was fantastic! Kristie prepared two excellent meals to die for - making the inn a true place to remember.

• Stayed February 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife Lauren and I stayed at the Inn 2 Remember during our December Honeymoon and had originally planned to stay at the Inn for 2 nights. When we checked in for our first night Les and Kim, the owners, were incredibly nice and extremely knowledgeable! They told us of all the wineries that were in walking distance and sat down with us and went over all the wineries we should visit in the Sonoma area that were in driving distance. They took time to go over each spot and point out on the map what to visit, which by the way was spot on! I almost forgot to mention that Les made us an incredible apple cider to enjoy while they spent an hour of their time to make sure to point us in the right spots. They are unbelievable owners and truly get that most people are staying their for an experience. I cannot express enough to you how down to earth and kind they are. The hospitality you will receive alone is worth the value, and that is on top of the great amenities.

As for the room, the Mimosa is such a treat for couples. It has a queen bed with a covered canopy that is very romantic. The fireplace is a cool little touch that adds to the romantic feeling of the room. We actually underutilized many of the cool attributes such as quaint porch with fire pit and large gathering pit in front.

Our first day was spent touring the various wine tasting rooms in the square. Armed with the tasting card (gets you free tastings at several locations) Les and Kim provided us, we hit several spots in the few hours we had before the square tasting rooms shut down. That is one of the most advantageous things of the Inn, you are within walking distance of more wine than you can drink (if there is such a thing).

Our first morning we were treated to an amazing eggs benedict breakfast created by the Inn's masterful chef, Kristi. The ambiance of the main dining area of the Inn almost was as fantastic as her cooking. It reminded me of eating with my family on mornings before a big holiday. Our second day in wine country was spent on bikes that the Inn provided. When my wife told me they had bikes for free I was expecting your typical rusty cruisers. I could not believe my eyes when I opened the door to the bike storage area to find nearly brand new Cannondales! Les also gave us a traveling picnic basket that had everything you would need for a quaint picnic. For me, traveling around on bikes to 4 or 5 wineries in the beautiful Sonoma landscape was the most memorable part of our trip. I was something I will never forget.

Les, Kim and Kristi really made my wife and I feel like family and I can never thank them enough for the experience they created for my wife Lauren and I on our honeymoon. We are planning another trip back and we are definitely going to return to An Inn 2 Remember. I guess my only criticism would be that now I will hold all other places to their high standards.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We enjoyed three nights in this warm, cozy inn near downtown Sonoma. Breakfast was wonderful as were the other guests we shared the community table with. The hosts are friendly people who go the extra mile for their guests. Hope to visit again in 2014!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Carpinteria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I got married over the summer, but didn't have time for a full on honeymoon. We still plan to go on one, but decided to take a weekend in Sonoma as a pre-quel.
The Inn is perfect. The setting is nice, the atmosphere is relaxing, amenities are nice. We especially liked the Jacuzzi tub and the breakfasts (Thanks Cristi!)
Les was very knowledgeable and pointed us to all the right wineries, not that we hit that many!
Thanks An Inn 2 Remember!
John and Koreen

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side of the small house. Very private.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

If you are in Sonoma and looking for the most hospitable place to stay, there is absolutely no better place than An Inn 2 Remember. To use the cliché, it really is “AN INN TO REMEMBER.” On our three-day trip to Sonoma, we visited around ten wineries, but the highlight of the stay was the phenomenal breakfast served at the inn every morning and the great conversations with Les (owner of the Bed and Breakfast) in the evening. The hospitality of Kim and Les begins as soon as you make the phone call to make the reservation. It was our first trip to wine country but Kim answered all of our questions, made the effort to call a number of places for us, and provided a number of helpful tips before arriving. Upon arrival, Les provided a very detailed guided tour of the establishment, which includes the provision of snacks and water every night for guests, free bike rentals, an assortment of bath and body gels and creams (even make up remover), a Jacuzzi, fire pit (some rooms have their own fire pit), and he went the extra mile to give us the best possible room (given we visited in the off season). He also spent about twenty minutes pouring over a list of wineries on the wine map with us and made some great recommendations for wine tasting. Without local knowledge, we really would not have known where to start and Les provided great information.

The quality of the rooms is also unbeatable for the price. We stayed in the Wisteria room, which had a wonderful jet Jacuzzi tub, skylight, comfortable bed, fireplace and sofa bed. We saw some of the other rooms, which looked equally luxurious and homey. The rooms have a lot of privacy.

In addition to the hospitality and quality of rooms, perhaps the best part of An Inn 2 Remember was the breakfast. Kristi made one of the best eggs Benedict and bacon I have tasted. The second morning she made bread pudding, which was also excellent. Each morning we spent breakfast chatting with other guests, which was a very nice and congenial feeling; something you definitely do not get if you stay at a hotel.

Lastly, the location is great! It is the bed and breakfast closest to Sonoma square, just minutes walking to numerous wine tasting rooms. The square is filled with cute boutique shops and provides a nice evening stroll. In fact, you can spend the day wine tasting in the valley, come back to some appetizers provided by Les and Kim, and then go to the square for some more wine tasting (most of the wine tasting rooms on the square are open later), and then eat dinner at one of the topnotch restaurants (Harvest Moon, The Girl and Fig, for example) to end the night.

In sum, if you are planning a vacation to Sonoma, stay at An Inn 2 Remember.

Room Tip: If you are going to do wine tasting, do the ones in the valley first and then come back later
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place was great. We stayed at nice B&B (part of a larger chain) in Napa for a few days before I2R, and I2R was way better.

Accommodations are nice, including a little heater/gas fireplace in the room. The rooms in the back are gorgeous with a nice porch for sitting out, overlooking the garden. Breakfast is great (kudos to the chef), and it has a nice feel (friendly conversation with the other guests). Location is great: short walk to the town square and great restaurants, and easy access to Sonoma's vineyards.

But the best part are the owners, Les and Kim. They are very helpful, friendly, and make you feel at home. They have a working knowledge of the wineries and point you in the right direction. They are also very accessible.

Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here the first week of December 2013 and if I could give more than five stars, I would. Best B&B stay I've ever experienced. Kim and Les were absolutely amazing hosts. The Inn is like 150 feet from the town center so you will not find a better location. Most of my conversations prior to arrival were with Kim, who was extremely nice, and accommodating when booking our reservation. When we arrived, we were greeted by her husband Les, who was awesome! Just a really nice down to earth guy. We really appreciated his company. He walked us through all the different attractions, and recommended wineries. The stay there includes a wine passport for free tastings at over 30 different wineries in the area, so that saved us a ton of money right away. He also toured us around the property that includes a nice outdoor Jacuzzi, fire pit, refrigerator for the guests, and free bikes!! Of course it was freezing when we were there so we didn't take the bikes out....

Now we planned on staying 4 nights, but decided to stay another towards the end of the trip. Not a problem at all, and they even cut us a deal :) Also, one of the best things about our stay is we were fortunate enough to take a flight with Les on his plane over San Francisco / Golden Gate Bridge / Alcatraz, etc. It was amazing!! My girlfriend and I each got the chance to fly the plane as well! Just mention it to him if you're interested. I think he sometimes offers it to guests that stay a certain number of nights.

Rooms - We stayed in the Palm Garden room, which was really cozy and comfy. Nice fireplace and King Bed with a backyard area to hang out. I did however check out all the rooms at the place and they're all really nice. The Rose Garden and Cornflower are in the main house but the rest are in the rear house. The Mimosa room has a canopy bed and looks very romantic. the Wisteria has a separate area with a day bed near the fireplace which is great if you have a child etc. All rooms come with really nice robes.

Breakfast - My girlfriend and I are Vegan and I was worried about even asking the chef there to accommodate us. I even mentioned taking the breakfast element out of the stay to make things easier. I couldn't be happier though. The Chef was excited to experiment and come up with some vegan recipes, and she did an amazing job. Breakfast every morning in the main house is extremely comfy and right next to a old school wood burning stove Les builds every night before he goes home.

Without a doubt, we will be returning to this inn on our next Sonoma trip!!

Room Tip: Mimosa room and Wisteria room have nice whirpool tubs. If that's not a concern, the Palm Garden...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to An Inn 2 Remember? Share your experiences!