“Unbelievably delicious, perfect service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Sonoma
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Napa Street
Description: We are a small family run business on Sonoma's square. Our interior is cozy, seating only 9 tables and the bar and chef's counter.
Brooklyn, New York
“Unbelievably delicious, perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food was 100% out of this world. Fresh, flavorful--yum! Our waitress was lovely and so much fun, and the outdoor yard setting is very romantic. Outdoor heaters keep the chill off. I'd go back every week if I could!

Visited August 2013

Victoria, BC, CA
“Very good but lots of choices in Sonoma”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good but of all the choices in the area not one we'd return to. I had the tuna which was excellent. I don't think of myself as very fussy ( really!) but the 'backyard patio' setting was maybe a bit too rough, our table was sitting on a surface of dirt and gravel. And a local cat kept sneaking in and running between the tables, I'm sure there is little they could do to stop it (particularly as one diner kept picking it up and snuggling it) but creeped me out a bit. Out of four dinners in Sonoma while the food was very good, our least favourite restaurant overall of the four.

Montreal, Canada
“great dinner in Sonoma”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Read great reviews and decided to make this a stop during our one day stay in Sonoma. Great food, great ambiance, great wine, great service. Would definitely visit again!

Visited July 2013
“Fabulous Find in Sonoma.. Just Book It!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

No need to even say much.. trust me on this one as a regular reviewer on Trip Advisor. Just make a reservation and go! It's a true farm to table restaurant with a new menu each night. I only wished I could have tried everything. We sat outside which was a beautiful Sonoma night. Service was great. It did get a little busy at the end of the evening (8 ish) so earlier is better if you really want super service. We eat very healthy so we had the little gem lettuce and beet salad and a salad of grilled peppers.. both amazing yet simple dishes. Then we had the wild salmon on quinoa with green beans. For dessert the lemon pudding with a fresh blueberry sauce.. OMG.. just book the reservation.. it's so good. The cappucinos were wonderful too.. so good.. we had 4 chocolate biscotti with them.. taking our time

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“The best food of our trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food at this place was amazing. It was by far the best dinner of our trip. I had a ribeye and my wife had the halibut, both were amazing. I am from texas and this is one of the best steaks i have had. I had to give cuddos to the chef on the way out. Thanks for the great experience. They have a great patio outback!!!