“Nice meal, service was OK” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Sonoma
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Napa Street
Description: We are a small family run business on Sonoma's square. Our interior is cozy, seating only 9 tables and the bar and chef's counter.
Lorton, Virginia
“Nice meal, service was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with my wife . We sat outside and had a good meal although the service wasn't what we found in other restaurants in the area. The menu was all fresh based on what was good that day and the pasta with rock shrimp and mushrooms was awesome. I made reservations on line before coming into town without any problems for a Saturday night dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“Prior reviews raised my expectations....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

And I was disappointed. Perhaps the emphasis was on good food for the value? The choice of main dishes (which apparently change daily) were very limited, and if you wanted fish, there was only 1 selection. To be fair, the appetizers were tasty enough, and the outdoor dining experience was enjoyable. Next time I would like to try a different restaurant in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Small, but very creative menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Small menu, but a very good effort in creativity! The dish ingredients are all locally harvested, which is quite nice. The big table communal type seats for me added ambiance, but others might not like it, though there were a few individual tables. I had three cheese grits with shrimp and mushrooms, my sister had a steak. Very good overall, and I'd definitely dine here again.

Visited July 2013
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“The flavors were so interesting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I absolutely loved my meal from start to finish. The ingredients were fresh and the presentation was beautiful. The service was quick and pleasant. I recommend getting dessert. It was to die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Summerville, South Carolina
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant, especially for foodies. The food is totally amazing. Everything is local and fresh. I wish I was staying in Sonoma longer so I could have gone back!

Visited July 2013